Dr.Hab., Associate Professor A.I. Zagrevskaya
Dr.Hab., Professor L.I. Lubysheva
National Research Tomsk State University, Tomsk
The study analyses the essence of the ontokinesiological approach to sportization of physical education based on the integrated knowledge of human motor activity and movement with a special emphasis on the ontological aspects. The study demonstrates the complex nature of a human kinesiological potential including a variety of psychological, biomechanical, morpho-functional, motor coordination and motor conditioning abilities that, being integrated, are referred to as the individual mental and physical motor qualities. As provided by the age-specific human motor skills evolution concept, an individual kinesiological potential is most efficiently developed by the relevant physical conditioning and competitive training tools within the frame of sportization of physical education. A training process going on within the kinesiological educational universe with its interpersonal educator-trainee, pupil-pupil and student-student interactions being designed to secure a facilitating environment for self-development and self-building of the individual kinesiological potential.
It should be noted that the proposed ontokinesiological approach was developed based on the previously described kinesiological concept and the Balsevich’s human motor functionality age-specific evolution concept with contribution from anthropic educational technologies.
Keywords: ontokinesiology, anthropic technologies, kinesiological potential, training process, competitive training, sportization of physical education, trainees.
- Bal'sevich V.K., Lubysheva L.I. Teoriya i tekhnologiya sportivno orientirovannogo fizicheskogo vospitaniya v massovoy obshcheobrazovatelnoy shkole [Theory and technology of sports-centered physical education in mass general school]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2005, no. 5, pp. 50-53.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Ocherki po vozrastnoy kineziologii cheloveka [Essays on age-related kinesiology of man]. Moscow: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2009, 220 p.
- Dmitriev S.V. Sotsiokulturnaya teoriya dvigatelnykh deystviy cheloveka: sport, iskusstvo, didaktika [Socio-cultural theory of human motor actions: sport, art, didactics]. N. Novgorod: NSPU publ., 2011, 359 p.
- Zagrevskaya A.I. Aktualizatsiya kineziologicheskogo potentsiala studentov v usloviyakh fizkulturno-sportivnogo obrazovaniya [Actualization of Kinesiological Potential of Students in Context of Physical Culture and Sports Education]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2015, no. 1, pp. 28-30.
- Zagrevskaya A.I. Formirovanie kineziologicheskoy kompetentnosti studentov v sisteme fizkulturno-sportivnogo obrazovaniya. Avtoref. dis. dokt. ped. nauk [Building students' kinesiological competency within physical culture and sports education. Doctoral diss. abstract (Hab.)]. Tyumen, 2015, 42 p.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sovremennaya sportivnaya nauka: ot stagnatsii – k novoy paradigme razvitiya [Modern sport science: from stagnation to new development paradigm]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 5, pp. 3-5.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sport i sotsializatsiya: ot metodologii sportizatsii – k innovatsionnym sotsiokulturnym proektam [Sport and socialization: from sport-centered methods to innovative socio-cultural projects]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2017, no. 1, pp. 2-4.