Dr.Hab., Professor L.I. Lubysheva1
Dr.Hab., Professor S.V. Dmitriev2
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (GTSOLIFK), Moscow
2Kozma Minin Nizhny Novgorod State Pedagogical University, Nizhny Novgorod
The article considers a variety of theoretical, practical and regulatory concepts of anthropic technology application in the national physical education system, with the objective-subjective field of competitive ontokinesiology developed by V.K. Bal'sevich, a prominent specialist in biomechanics and kinesiology commonly recognized the world over, being used as a study model. It was demonstrated that the educational research technologies giving a high priority to a creative research and personality developing education tools and supported by research-specific software are to help mobilize and activate the internal individual development and self-improvement mechanisms. A trainee determined to acquire professional competences of a sport educator-technologist and mastering in onto-didactics should be capable to contribute to the creative socio-cultural activity. We believe that the kinesiological approach implemented in the national physical education system will facilitate the efforts to build up a harmonic universe of humanitarian and natural-scientific knowledge due to the natural objective-subjective dualism in understanding of a physical education phenomenon typical for both of the scientific sectors being removed.
Keywords: ontodidactics, ontokinesiology, anthropic technologies, kinesiological approach, physical education.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Ocherki po vozrastnoy kineziologii cheloveka [Essays on developmental kinesiology in man]. Moscow: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2009, 220 p.
- Dmitriev S.V. Sotsiokulturnaya teoriya dvigatelnykh deystviy cheloveka [Socio-cultural theory of human motor actions]. N. Novgorod: NSPU publ., 2011, 359 p.
- Dmitriev S.V., Byistritskaya E.V Antropno-deyatelnostnaya paradigma v pedagogike (Polemicheskie zametki) [Anthropic-Activity Paradigm In Pedagogics (Polemic Remarks)]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2013, no. 1, pp. 96-101.
- Dmitriev S.V., Neverkovich S.D., Bystritskaya E.V. Obrazovatelnye tekhnologii – ot logiki vzaimodeystviya k logike sotvorchestva [Educational technologies - from logic of interaction to logic of co-creation]. Sportivny psikholog, 2011, no. 2 (23), pp. 72-77.
- Korenberg V.B. Aktivnost – protosoznanie – deyatelnost – soznanie (obrashchenie k probleme obshchey teorii deyatelnosti) [Activity - proto-consciousness - activity - consciousness (addressing the problem of general theory of activity)]. Moscow: KDU publ., 2011, 216 p.
- Lubysheva L.I., Zagrevskaya A.I. Kineziologicheskiy podkhod kak metodologiya sovremennoy sportivnoy nauki [Kinesiological approach as methodology of modern sports science and practice]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2015, no. 12, pp. 3-5.
- Novichkov N.B. Ontodidaktika i obrazovatelnye standarty [Ontodidactics and educational standards]. Srednee professionalnoe obrazovanie, 2010, no. 8, pp. 2-5.