Master's student I.A. Irgasheva
Tyumen State University, Tyumen
The article presents practical results of an experimental study to rate primary pupils' cognitive activity using the N.V. Fomichova’s tests. The study data and analysis showed low physical fitness and cognitive activity test rates in the 2-graders at physical education lessons. We have studied the ways to activate the primary pupils' cognitive activity using the relevant health technologies that may include the following: due competences and skills ranked by the quality and application scopes; cognitive tasks designed mostly on an interdisciplinary basis to facilitate the progress of personality traits pivotal for the individual creativity; fact-finding and creativity basics mastering to help the children address problematic situations; and cognitive tasks geared to develop the children’s abilities, motivations and solutions-finding activity. The above conditions were established at a primary school and tested at physical education lessons, and the education model was proved beneficial as verified by the children’s personality development, interdisciplinary and disciplinary progress rates.
Keywords: health, cognitive activity, primary pupils, health promotion technologies, physical fitness.
- Irgasheva I.A. Ispolzovanie zdorovesberegayuschih tehnologiy v organizatsii poznavatelnoy deyatelnosti mladshih shkolnikov na urokah fizicheskoy kulturyi [Health-promotion technologies in organization of cognitive activity of primary schoolchildren at physical education classes]. Molodoy ucheny, 2015, no. 11, pp. 595-598.
- Irgasheva I.A. Razvitie poznavatelnoy aktivnosti mladshih shkolnikov na urokah fizicheskoy kultury [Development of cognitive activity of primary schoolchildren at physical education classes]. Intellektualny potentsial XXI veka: stupeni poznaniya, 2014, no. 25, pp. 62-65.
- Korotkova E.A., Arhipova L.A., Fomicheva N.V. Pedagogicheskie tehnologii v uchebnom protsesse po fizicheskogo vospitaniyu. Ucheb. posobie [Educational technologies in physical education process. Study guide]. Tyumen: TSU publ., 2007, 100 p.
- Korotkova E.A., Fomicheva N.V. Aktivizatsiya myislitelnoy deyatelnosti mladshih shkolnikov v protsesse obucheniya dvigatelnyim deystviyam [Facilitation of primary schoolchildren's cognitive activity when learning motor actions]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2005, no. 8, pp. 12-14.
- Ksenzova G.Y. Perspektivnye shkolnyie tehnologii: uchebno-metod. posobie [Perspective school technologies. Teaching aid]. Moscow: Russian Pedagogical Society publ., 2000, 224 p.
- Fomicheva N.V., Polivaev A.G. Deyatelnostny podhod k formirovaniyu universalnyih uchebnyih deystviy v fizkulturnom obrazovanii mladshih shkolnikov [Activity approach to formation of universal teaching actions in physical culture education of primary schoolchildren]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2014, no. 6, pp. 30-31.
- Fomicheva N.V. Kontseptualnyie osnovyi razvivayuschego obucheniya v fizkulturnom obrazovanii mladshih shkolnikov [Conceptual foundations of developing training process in physical education of primary schoolchildren]. Mezhdunarodny nauchno-issledovatelskiy zhurnal [Research Journal of International Studies], 2012, no. 5-3(5), pp. 57-58.
- Fomicheva N.V., Grigorovich I.N., Polivaev A.G. Razvivayuschee obuchenie v fizkulturnom obrazovanii mladshih shkolnikov [Developing training in physical education of primary schoolchildren]. Ershov ISPI, Ishim, 2011, 123 p.