1Academician Korolev Samara National Research University, Samara
The article considers a strength maximizing method applicable in the track sprinters’ training process, the method being based on a “hard version” of the integrating training system. The system implies the muscular strength being built up by at most three exercises performed in a high-intensity non-stop manner. The system attains a cumulative effect on the simultaneously working muscle groups by high loads geared to develop the maximal strength as a key physical quality. The training effect for the relevant muscle groups in the proposed method is attained specifically via the cumulative effect with the exercises being always performed simultaneously. In case of a separate performance of the practices, the strength-developing effect may not be achieved.
Keywords: integrated training method, regulated workloads, maximal strength, cumulative effect, generated stress, intensity, hurdles race.
- Delavier F. Anatomiya silovyih uprazhneniy [Anatomy of Strength Exercises]. Moscow: RIPOL klassik publ., 2007, 144 p.
- Lobachev V.S., Bushtruk V.D., Ponomarev G.N. Spetsialnyie uprazhneniya dlya razvitiya osnovnyih fizicheskih kachestv stopyi i goleni v podgotovke legkoatletov [Special basic foot and lower leg exercises in athletic training]. Samara: SSAU publ., 2009, 308 p.
- Lobachev V.S., Bushtruk V.D. Fizicheskie uprazhneniya dlya razvitiya gibkosti i silyi myishts tazovogo poyasa, vnutrennego bloka i bedra u legkoatletov-sprinterov [Physical exercises for flexibility and strength of pelvic girdle, inner block and thigh muscles in sprinters]. St. Petersburg: SPbSUE publ., 2016, 115 p.
- Platonov V.N. Obshchaya teoriya podgotovki sportsmenov v Olimpiyskom sporte [General theory of athletic training in Olympic sport]. Kiev: Olimpiyskaya literatura publ., 1997, 808 p.
- Sutula V.D., Alabin V.G., Khokhlov G.G., Nesterenko A.Y. Korrelyatsiya pulsa ot fizicheskih nagruzok [Correlation of pulse and physical load]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 1996, no. 1, pp. 40-43.
- Stepin V.S., Guseynov A.A., Semnigin G.Y. Novaya filosofskaya entsiklopediya: v 4 t. T. 2 [New philosophical encyclopedia: in 4 volumes. V. 2.]. Moscow: Mysl publ., 2001, 635 p.