Dr.Hab., Professor L.D. Nazarenko1
Postgraduate I.A. Mingalisheva1
Postgraduate S.A. Guryanova1
1Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical University named after I.N. Ulyanov, Ulyanovsk
Modern fitness aerobics offers a wide variety of tools to advance the general, physical and musical culture, foster feelings of beauty, build up rational movement rhythms and improve the expressivity of movements. The article offers a new approach to the movement artistry shaping process viewed as pivotal for the sport discipline, the process being designed to form due artistic aesthetic image formation skills and culture. The skills will give the ample means to mobilize the individual intellectual and creative resources; better understand the potentials of the modern tools applied by fitness aerobics for the multisided harmonic progress of personality; and for the individual phenotypic status improvement by the due Self Concept being formed. An educational experiment under the study showed the new methodology being beneficial in giving a new prospective to the trainee in terms of adequate assessment and perception of the spatial, temporal and strength aspects of the sport-specific movement sequences with their expressivity being largely dependent on the static and dynamic postural control skills commonly viewed as important health indicators. The proposed methodology is designed to provide the extensive tools to develop the individual plasticity, rational movement rhythms and perfect individual styles of the routine execution. The tools will help form positive mental and emotional mindsets with due support from the modern values of physical culture and sports, the method providing a promising way for the personality progress and perfection via the sport.
Keywords: fitness aerobics, artistic skills building, methodology, educational experiment.
- Aerobika. Teoriya i metodika provedeniya zanyatiy. Ucheb. posobie dlya studentov institutov fizicheskoy kultury [Aerobics. Theory and methods of training. Study guide for students of physical culture institutes]. Moscow: TVT Divizion publ., 2006, 304 p.
- Zubkova T.I. Osobennosti ispolzovaniya khoreograficheskikh uprazhneniy v partere pri rabote so studentami vuzov [Application specifics of mat choreographic exercises in work with university students]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2012, no. 8, pp. 61-63.
- Kuznetsova Z.M., Savosina M.N., Khramova N.A. Model formirovaniya imidzha budushchego spetsialista v kontekste zdorovya [Future expert image formation model in context of health]. Pedagogiko-psikhologicheskie i mediko-biologicheskie problemy fizicheskoy kultury i sporta, 2006, no.1. Available at: http://www/kamgifk.chelny.net/jour¬nal.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sportivno-orientirovannoe fizicheskoe vospitanie: obrazovatelny i sotsialny aspekty [Sport-centered physical education: educational and social aspects]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2003, no. 3, pp. 19–22.
- Nazarenko L.D., Klyuchnikova S.N. Sovershenstvovanie plastichnosti u zanimayushchikhsya sheypingom. Uchebno-metod. posobie [Excelling plasticity in those practicing shaping. Teaching aid]. Ulyanovsk, 2004, 48 p.
- Nazarenko L.D. Estetika fizicheskikh uprazhneniy [Aesthetics of physical exercises]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury i sporta publ., 2004, 249 p.
- Nazarenko L.D., Kasatkina N.A. Kontseptsiya formirovaniya virtuoznosti dvizheniy v podgotovke vysokokvalifitsirovannykh sportsmenov [Concept of development of virtuosity of movements in training of highly skilled athletes]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 5, pp. 72-75.
- Trofimova O.V., Pyanzin A.I. Fitnes-aerobika v vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniyakh [Fitness aerobics in universities]. Cheboksary: ChSPU publ., 2011, 107 p.