Associate Professor, PhD A.V. Gurskiy
Smolensk State Academy of Physical Culture, Sports and Tourism, Smolensk
Objective of the study was to analyze problems of the modern professional training of coaching educators. Theoretical part of the study analyses the past practical experience of the Soviet coach training process versus the modern problems of the coaching educators training process. We urge the Sport Federations give a top priority to the modern coaches’ training and advancement process and improve it both in the academic education and in the post-graduate advanced education domains, with the relevant academic and sport staffs of the physical education establishments working in close contact with the relevant Sport Federations.
To improve the efficiency of the modern physical education system, the general theoretical subjects will be designed to complement the core sport education subjects. Modern athletic training methods and technologies will be learned by the physical university students by a variety of education tools including the relevant practical recommendations and advanced education courses for coaches.
Keywords: professional education, coaches, sport educators, Sport Federations, research activity.
- Varyushin V.V. Trenirovka yunykh futbolistov. Ucheb. posobie [Training of junior football players. Study guide]. Moscow: Fizicheskaya kultura publ., 2007, 112 p.
- Guba V.P., Stula A.A., Kromke K. Podgotovka futbolistov v vedushchih klubakh Evropy [Training of top club football players in Europe]. Moscow: Sport publ., 2017, 272 p.
- Guba V.P., Stroeva I.V. Metodika opredeleniya i razvitiya skorostno-silovykh sposobnostey u detey mladshego shkolnogo vozrasta [Methods of estimation and development of speed-strength abilities in primary school children]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2003, no. 3, pp. 31.
- Guba V.P., Stula A.A. Metodologiya podgotovki yunykh futbolistov [Methodology for training of junior football players]. Moscow: Chelovek publ., 2015, 236 p.
- Guba V.P., Leksakov A.V. Teoriya i metodika futbola. Uchebnik [Theory and methodology of football. Textbook]. Moscow: Sport publ., 2015, 566 p.
- Dorohov R.N., Guba V.P. Sportivnaya morfologiya. Ucheb. posobie [Sport morphology . Study guide]. Moscow: SportAkademPress publ., 2002, 224 p.
- Efimov S.D. Soderzhanie adaptivno-ukreplyayushchey trenirovki v strukture godichnogo tsikla futbolistov 15-16 let: dis. kand. ped. nauk [Content of adaptive-conditioning workout in annual cycle structure of football players aged 15-16 years. PhD diss.]. Moscow, 2011, 143 p.
- Zolotarev A.P., Leksakov A.V., Rossiyskiy S.A. Futbol. Metodologicheskie osnovy mnogoletney podgotovki sportivnogo rezerva. Nauchno-metod. posobie [Football. Methodological basics of long-term training of sports reserve. Teaching aid]. Moscow: Fizicheskaya kultura publ., 2009, 160 p.