PhD O.E. Balaeva
Russian State University of Physical Culture, Sport, Youth and Tourism (GTSOLIFK), Moscow
The study makes an attempt to analyze the existing social institutions of sports and physical culture based on comparative analysis of their key performance criteria obtained through questionnaire survey. Objective of the study was to rate, by means of sociological survey, the degrees of understanding of the main missions of sports and physical culture by the Bachelors of a sport university. With this objective in mind, we opted for the traditional applied sociological survey tools. The study data were obtained through survey based on the key sampling parameters; and the output data were analyzed using the statistical data processing methods, modelling methods and social phenomena forecast method.
The study demonstrated the need in due denomination and interpretation of the base professional terms and definitions by the future sport/ physical culture specialists through their correlation and specification in context of the relevant social institutions. This approach implies the denominations being clearly connected with the relevant actual performance criteria measurable by qualitative and quantitative values.
Keywords: social institutions, goals and main tasks, specific functions.
- Zakonodatel'no-pravovye dokumenty RF v oblasti fizicheskoy kul'tury, sporta i obrazovaniya (Legal documents of the Russian Federation in the field of physical culture, sport and education).
- Matveev L.P. Obshchaya teoriya sporta i ee prikladnye aspekty: 4-e izd (General theory of sport and its applications: 4th ed.). – St. Petersburg: Lan', 2005. – P. 384.
- Matveev L.P. Teoriya i metodika fizicheskoy kul'tury (Theory and methods of physical culture). – Moscow: Fizkul'tura i sport, 1991. – P. 543
- Sovremennye problemy nauk o fizicheskoy kul'ture i sporte. Filosofiya sporta (Modern issues of physical culture and sport Sciences. Sport Philosophy). – Moscow: Sovetskiy sport, 2015. – P. 464.
- Sotsiologiya. Osnovy obshchey teorii (Sociology. General theory) / Ed. by Academician G.V. Osipov. – Moscow: Norma, 2003. – P. 368.
- Sotsiologiya i sotsiologiya sporta: uchebnoe posobie (Sociology and Sport Sociology: study guide) / Ed. by A.A. Peredel'sky. – Moscow: Fizicheskaya kul'tura, 2013. – P.364