Associate Professor, PhD D.A. Raevskiy
State University of Management (SUM), Moscow
The study explores the progress of the university students’ play qualities profiled by the ball speed rates. The university physical education process helps identify regularities in the vocational sport progress in correlation with the training workloads and the trainees’ physical/ motor qualities development profiles. The playing skills and qualities improvement process is naturally manifested, among other things, in the motor skill performance speeds being on the rise. It should be noted that simultaneous movement profiling by temporal and spatial measurements may fail to generate due qualitative and quantitative temporal profiles within the study time period, albeit it is always important to rate progress on the spatial and temporal axes of the coordinate system applied. Generally, variations in the spatial coordinates evoke the relevant changes in the temporal process ratings (or the changes go in certain succession in the motor skill improvement process). Due control of the process makes it possible to successfully coordinate the accuracy of muscular skills and precision of spatial orientation of the trainees. Since the ball speeds in team sports normally grow with the growing skills, the progress implies the motor sequence time range being increased making it possible to perform the key motor skills with maximal amplitudes.
Keywords: physical qualities, motor skills and abilities, ball speed.
- Aleksandrov A.Yu. Obuchenie plavaniyu samobytnymi sposobami (Distinctive methods of teaching swimming) /A.Yu. Aleksandrov, L.S. Malygin. – Malahovka: MGAFK (MSAPC), 2007. – 11 p.
- Bernstein N.A. O lovkosti i ee razvitii (Dexterity and its development) / N.A. Bernstein – Moscow: Fizkul'tura i sport, 1991. – 28 p.
- Ivankov Ch.T. Metodicheskie osnovy teorii fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta (Methodical grounds of theory of physical education and sport) / Ch.T. Ivankov – Moscow: INSAN, 2005. – P. 78–79.
- Menkhin Yu.V. Fizicheskoe vospitanie: teoriya, metodika, praktika (Physical education: theory, methodology, practice). – 2nd ed., rev. and sup. – Moscow: SportAkademPress, Fizkul'tura i sport, 2006. – 23 p.
- Kholodov Zh.K. Teoriya i metodika fizicheskogo vospitaniya i sporta (Theory and methods of physical education and sport) / Zh.K. Kholodov, V.S. Kuznetsov. – Moscow: Akademiya, 2000. – P. 76, 103.
- Einstein A. Raboty po teorii otnositelnosti (Works on relativity theory) / A. Einstein [transl. from Germ. and Engl.]. – St. Petersburg: Amfora ("On the shoulders of giants" Series. Stephen Hawking Library), 2008. – P. 62–67.