Postgraduate Lee Chzhiyun
Dr.Hab., Professor E.V. Kalmykov
Russian State University of Physical Culture, Sport, Youth and Tourism (GTSOLIFK), Moscow
For the purposes of the study, speed may be interpreted as the ability of a moving body to respond to external impacts by fast actions and postural variations. Speed qualities in taekwondo are rated by the response action rates, artistic mastery levels and the movement execution rates. Competitive taekwondo is a sport discipline of high demand to speed qualities on the whole and response/ action speeds in particular. Objective of the study was to provide scientific substantiations for the speed qualities development methods and tools in taekwondo with an emphasis on the response/ action frequency speed excelling tools.
Keywords: taekwondo, speed qualities, training, movement frequency, response rate.
- Analiz faktorov, vliyayushchikh na obuchenie kachestvu skorosti (Analysis of factors affecting progress in speed). – Beijing: Legkaya atletika, 2004.
- Gao I. Tkhekvondo (Taekwondo) / Gao I., Chen Lizhen. – Beijing: Beijing Sport University Publishing House, 2000.
- Liu Weijun. Tkhekvondo (Taekwondo) / Liu Weijun. – Beijing: Beijing Sport University Publishing House, 1999.
- Liu Hongwei. Tkhekvondo (Taekwondo) / Liu Hongwei, Guan Teyun. – Beijing: Izd-vo narodnogo obrazovaniya, 1997.
- Zhao Baohu. Kak razvivat' kachestvo skorosti u studentov (Students' speed quality: methods of development) / Zhao Baohu. Huainan: Journal of Anhui University of Technology, 2000.
- Zheng Yuchun. Skorost' dvizheniy i metody obucheniya (Speed of movement and training methods) / Zheng Yuchun, Wu Ying. – Shanghai: Journal of Shanghai University of Sport, 1996.
- Chen Lizhen. Issledovanie osobennostey obucheniya sportsmenov tkhekvondo i ikh razvitie (Study of specifics of training taekwondokas and their development) / Chen Lizhen, Chen Tsze. – Beijing: Mir trenera, 2002.
- Yang Sizhan. Prikladnaya fiziologiya sporta (Applied Sport Physiology) / Yang Sizhan. – Beijing: Beijing Sport University Publishing House, 1994.