Postgraduate A.A. Khristolyubova1
Associate Professor, PhD E.M. Kadomtseva1
Dr.Hab., Professor V.V. Ponomarev2
1 Krasnoyarsk State Medical University named after Professor V.F. Voyno-Yasenetsky, Krasnoyarsk
2 Siberian State Technological University, Krasnoyarsk
The new technology outlined by the study is designed to improve the health standards of medical university female students, the current standards being reported as very poor due to the inefficient learning and inactive recreation process design and the generally low individual physical cultural and health agenda of the students – that need to be improved to maintain and step up the mental and physical health standards by the relevant physical cultural and sports promotion means. The existing academic physical cultural process has proved inefficient and ineffective in motivating the young women for physical culture and sport practices viewed as a prime condition for the academic education process being successful.
The present situation of the learning and active recreation process design being so inefficient –that results in the female students showing low physical workability rates in the academic process that are likely to undermine their professional competence of future physicians and the quality of the health services provided by them to the population – cannot be further tolerated.
Keywords: technology, fitness training, strength endurance, female medical students, physical fitness.
- Bulgakova O.V. Integrativnaya metodika formirovaniya gotovnosti studentok vuza k vypolneniyu bazovykh uprazhneniy obshchey fizicheskoy podgotovki (Integrative methods of training of female university students to do conditioning exercises) / O.V. Bulgakova, D.A. Shubin, V.V. Ponomarev et al. // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2016. – № 1. – P. 66–68.
- Dvorkina E.M. Proektirovanie tekhnologii sportivno-ozdorovitel'noy napravlennosti v fizicheskom vospitanii studentok meditsinskogo vuza: avtoref. dis. … kand. ped. nauk (Design of health and fitness technology in physical education of female medical students: abstract of PhD thesis) / E.M. Dvorkina. – Tula, 2013. – 26 p.
- Zhoraeva O.P. Normativy kompleksa GTO VI stupeni i fizicheskaya podgotovlennost' studentov-yunoshey (VI level GTO complex standards and students' physical fitness) / O.P. Zhoraeva, V.G. Korolev // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2016. – № 1. – P. 61–63.
- Kokin V.Yu. Ozdorovitel'ny potentsial personalizirovannoy silovoy podgotovki studentov vuza: avtoref. dis. … kand. ped. nauk (Health promotion potential of customized power training of university students: abstract of PhD thesis) / V.Yu. Kokin. – Ekaterinburg, 2007. – 23 p.
- Kudryashov E.V. Sravnitel'ny analiz modeley silovoy podgotovlennosti sportsmenok massovykh razryadov v voleybole i basketbole (Comparative analysis of strength fitness models of female volleyball and basketball players of mass categories) / E.V. Kudryashov // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2016. – № 1. – P. 78–79.
- Markelov A.V. Pedagogicheskaya tekhnologiya restavratsii narodnykh sostyazatel'no-igrovykh uprazhneniy v fizicheskom vospitanii studentov vuza (Educational technology of restoration of people's competitive game exercises in university physical education) / A.V. Markelov, A.N. Savchuk, V.V. Ponomarev et al. // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2016. – № 1. – P. 69–71.
- Nikitushkina V.G. Sistema podgotovki sportivnogo rezerva (Sport reserve training system) / Ed. by V.G. Nikitushkin. – Moscow: MGFS-ob'edinenie, 1994. – 319 p.
- Shutova T.N. Tekhnologiya fitnesa v fizicheskom vospitanii studentov (Fitness technology in university physical education) / T.N. Shutova, I.M. Bodrov, O.V. Mamonova et al. // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2016. – № 1. – P. 30.