Dr.Hab., Professor, RAS Academician S.D. Neverkovich
Associate Professor, PhD, doctoral student A.A. Popova
Russian State University of Physical Culture, Sport, Youth and Tourism (GTSOLIFK), Moscow
Objective of the research was to analyze the methodological aspects of formation of leadership qualities in children based on arbitrary activities of educators of preschool institutions.
From the standpoint of applied philosophy and history the main stages of formation of leadership qualities of an athlete developing in the course of training were defined. The game is presented in the coordinates of arbitrary activities, power and freedom. Particular attention is paid to its presentation at the lesson within pre-school education.
Keywords: leadership, preschool education, game, arbitrary activity, theory, methodology, formation, history, culture.
- Benin V.L. Pedagogicheskaya kul'turologiya (Pedagogical Culturology) / V.L. Benin. – Ufa: BSPU, 2004. – 515 p.
- Blauberg I.V. Filosofskiy printsip sistemnosti i sistemny podkhod (Philosophical principle of consistency and systems approach) / I.V. Blauberg, V.N. Sadovskiy, E.G. Yudin // Voprosy filosofii (Problems of Philosophy). – 1987. – № 8. – P. 39–53.
- Berns R. Razvitie Ya-kontseptsii i vospitanie (Self-concept formation and training) / R. Berns. – Moscow: Nauka, 1986. – 220 p.
- Hessen S.I. Osnovy pedagogiki. Vvedenie v prikladnuyu filosofiyu (Basics of pedagogics. Introduction to Applied Philosophy) / Transl. from Germ. / S.I. Hessen. – Moscow: Shkola-press, 1995. – 448 p.
- Iliyasov D.F. Teoriya upravleniya obrazovaniem (Theory of educational administration) / D.F. Iliyasov, G.N. Serikov. – Moscow: Vlados, 2004. – 344 p.
- Lyakh V.I. Koordinatsionnaya trenirovka – odno iz osnovnykh napravleniy modernizatsii fizicheskogo vospitaniya detey doshkol'nogo vozrasta (Coordination training - one of main directions of modernization of physical education of preschool children) / V.I. Lyakh // Problemy fizkul'turnogo obrazovaniya: soderzhanie, napravlennost', metodika, organizatsiya (Problems of physical education: content, focus, methodology, organization). – Chelyabinsk: UralGUFK (USUPC), 2015. – P. 340.
- Nayn A.Ya. Nauka i obrazovanie: puti reabilitatsii (Science and education: ways of rehabilitation) / A.Ya. Nayn // Pedagogicheskaya nauka i obrazovanie (Pedagogical science and education). Is. 15. – Chelyabinsk: UralGUFK (USUPC), 2015. – P. 7–24.
- Sheptulin A.P. Printsip sistemnosti (Consistency principle) / A.P. Sheptulin // Filosofskie nauki. – 1985. – № 5. – P. 56–63.