Ph.D., postgraduate G.Z. Idrisova
Dr.Hab., professor E.V. Kuz’micheva
Russian state university of physical culture, sport, youth and tourism (RGUFKSMiT), Moscow
The purpose of the study was to improve the organizational management of the Russian Federation of Sports for Persons with Physical Impairment. So we defined the following objectives: to determine the specific features and main problems of the organizational management of the Sports Federations for Disabled; to describe the organizational management of the Russian Federation of Sports for Persons with Physical Impairment and define the demands of athletes and trainers from the Paralympic National Teams of Russia for classifiers; to elaborate and justify measures on enhancement of the efficiency of the Federations of Sports for Persons with Physical Impairments in the classification of disabled athletes.
Adjustment of the organizational structure of management of the Federation of Sports for Persons with Physical Impairment (implication of the classifiers’ department) and formulation of documents that regulate the procedure of classification and training of classifiers in sports for people with physical impairments, was supposed to enhance the efficiency of the Federation of Sports for Persons with Physical Impairment (increase the number of athletes with granted sport grade of the national level and the number of classifiers that objectively determine athlete’s sport grade).
Keywords: management of Sport Federation, Sport Federation for Disabled, adaptive sport, sport for physical impairment persons, functional classification.
- Bleer, A.N., Kuz’micheva, E.V., Novikov, P.P., Ushakov, N.A. Upravlenie sportivnoy organizatsii: Uchebnoe posobie (Management of sports organization: tutorial) / Ed. by A.N. Bleer. – Moscow: RGUFKSMiT, 2014. - 404 P.
- Evseev, S.P., Evseeva, O.E., Vishnyakova, J.Yu. Klassifikatsii sportsmenov v adaptivnom sporte (Classification of athletes in adaptive sport) // Adaptivnaya fizicheskaya kultura. 2011. V. 48, №4. P. 4-7.
- Zolotov, M.I. Menedzhment i ekonomika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta: uchebnoe posobie (Management and economics of physical culture and sport: tutorial) / M.I. Zolotov, V.V. Kuzin, M.E. Kutepov. – Moscow: Akademiya, 2004. – 432 P.
- Kuz’micheva, E.V. Osobennosti finansovogo menedzhmenta zarubezhnykh sportivnykh klubov: uchebnoe posobie (Features of financial management of foreign sports clubs: tutorial) / E.V. Kuz’micheva. – Moscow: RGUFK, 2006. – 30 P.
- Sbornik normativnykh pravovykh dokumentov v oblasti paralimpiyskogo sporta (Collection of legal documents related to Paralympic sport) / Comp. by A.V. Tsarik; ed. by P.A. Rozhkov; Russian Paralympic Committee. – Moscow: Sovetskiy sport, 2011. – 1040 P.: illus.
- Ustav Obshcherossiyskoy obshchestvennoy organizatsii «Vserossiyskaya Federatsiya sporta lits s porazheniem oporno-dvigatel’nogo apparata», prinyat 09.07.1999g., poslednie izmeneniya 19.11.2013 g. (Charter of the Russian public organization “All-Russian Federation of Sports persons with musculoskeletal disorders”, adopt. 09.07.1999, last updated 19.11.2013).
- Ustav Obshcherossiyskoy obshchestvennoy organizatsii «Paralimpiyskiy komitet Rossii», prinyat 05.01.1996, poslednie izmeneniya 23.04.2014 (Charter of the Russian public organization “Russian Paralympic Committee”, adopted 05.01.1996, last updated 04.23.2014).
- International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health. World Health Organization. Geneva, 2001. 303 P.
- IPC Classification Code and International Standards. International Paralympic Committee. Bonn, 2007. 82p.
- Scruton, J. Stoke Mandeville: Road to the Paralympic. Aylesbury: The Peterhouse Press, 1998. 384p.
- Tweedy, S.M. Taxonomic theory and the ICF: Implications for a unified classification in disability athletics // Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly. 2002. Vol.19, №2. P. 220-237.
- Tweedy, S.M., Vanlandewijck, Y.C. International Paralympic Committee position stand - Background and scientific principles of Classification in Paralympic Sport // British Journal of Sports Medicine. 2011. Vol.45, №4. P.259-269.
- Vanlandewijck, Y.C., Thompson, W.R. The Paralympic Athlete: Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science. Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. 312 P.