Personality self-development via introduction of universal warm-up module
A.A. Opletin1, 2
1 Ph.D., associate professor
2 Perm National Research Polytechnic University of Perm
The educational process in the sphere of physical culture creates favorable conditions for personality self-development, provides great potential for free choice and better satisfaction of personal needs for self-development, self-expression and self-assertion. Such a statement of the question needs the educational process to be modernized, necessitates the search for adequate methods of influence that put a person in the self-actualization and self-development environment. In the present study, a universal warm-up system module is presented as one of the methods of influence on the personality.
Keywords: personality, self-development, universal warm-up system, conventional and unconventional methods of teaching physical education.
- Bal'sevich, V.K. Sportivny vektor fizicheskogo vospitaniya v Rossiyskom shkole: monografiya (Sports vector of physical education at Russian schools: monograph) / V.K. Bal'sevich. – Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta, 2006 – 112 P.
- Zuev, E.I. Volshebnaya sila rastyazhki (Magic power of stretching) / E.I. Zuev. – Moscow: Sovetskiy sport, 1990. – 64 P.
- Izard, K. Emotsii cheloveka (Human emotions) / K. Izard. / Transl. from Engl. – Moscow: MGU, 1980. – 439 P.
- Lubysheva, L.I. Fenomen sportivnoy kul'tury v aspekte metodologicheskogo analiza (Phenomenon of sports culture in terms of methodological analysis) / L.I. Lubysheva // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul'tury. – 2009. – № 3.
- Opletin, A.A. Pedagogicheskie osnovy sotsial'no-nravstvennogo samorazvitiya lichnosti studenta (na materiale fizicheskogo vospitaniya): monografiya (Pedagogical basics of sociomoral self-development of student (case of physical education): monograph) / A.A. Opletin. – Perm: SPb IVESEP, 2008. – 224 P.
- Semenova, A.N. Istselenie slovom (Healing with words) / A.N. Semenova. – St. Petersburg: Nevskiy prospekt, 1998. – 255 P.