Dr. Biol., Professor I.P. Zaitseva
P.G. Demidov Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl
Objective of the study was to consider the problematic aspects and ways to solve them in the organization of the educational process in the discipline "Applied Physical Education" (elective disciplines), the implementation of which is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the current federal state educational standards of higher education.
Methods and structure of the study. In the course of the study, an analysis and generalization of scientific and methodological literature on the research problem was carried out; generalization of pedagogical experience; the data of a sociological survey of students on self-study in applied physical culture of students of the 1st-3rd courses of all faculties and different specialties of P.G. Demidov Yaroslavl State University.
Results and conclusions. The author notes that the right of educational organizations to make an independent decision on the implementation of physical culture and sports programs was the reason for the distribution of hours not for compulsory classes, but for independent work of the student. This leads to the fact that students do not study, and only a small percentage of them continue to regularly attend sports sections during their studies. As other problematic aspects, the author cites an inconvenient schedule of classes, the lack of logistical capabilities to create the required number of sections for sports. As conclusions, the author suggests ways to solve the problem of systematic physical activity by university students.
Keywords: federal state standard of higher education, applied physical culture (elective disciplines), curricula, practical classes, students' health.
- Ageevets A.V., Efimov-Komarov V.Yu., Efimova-Komarova L.B. Fizicheskaya kultura v zerkale razvitiya obrazovatelnykh standartov [Physical culture in the mirror of the development of educational standards]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2016. No. 2 (132). pp. 8-20.
- Ageevets A.V., Efimov-Komarov V.Yu., Shepeleva M.I. Problemy planirovaniya organizatsii uchebnogo protsessa distsiplin po fizicheskoy kulture v vuze. Perspektivy, osobennosti, puti resheniya [Problems of planning the organization of the educational process of disciplines in physical culture at the university. Perspectives, features, solutions]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2017. No. 6 (148). pp. 9-16.
- Voronov N.A., Novozhilova S.V. O posledstviyakh perevoda 38% ochnykh zanyatiy po prikladnoy fizicheskoy podgotovke v razdel samostoyatelnykh zanyatiy v sisteme distantsionnogo obrazovaniya v usloviyakh pandemii [On the consequences of the transfer of 38% of full-time classes in applied physical training to the section of independent studies in the system of distance education in a pandemic]. Aktualnyye problemy sovershenstvovaniya vysshego obrazovaniya [Actual problems of improving higher education]. Proceedings national scientific-practical conference. March 28-29, 2022, Yaroslavl. pp. 57-60.
- Listkova M.L. Samostoyatelnyye zanyatiya studentov fizicheskoy kulturoy v strukture fizicheskogo vospitaniya vuza [Self-study of students in physical culture in the structure of physical education of the university]. Pedagogiko-psikhologicheskiye i mediko-biologicheskiye problemy fizicheskoy kultury i sporta. Vol. 14. No. 4. 2019. pp. 87-92.
- Minobrnauki Rossii ot 30.05.2012 N MD-583/19 O metodicheskikh rekomendatsiyakh Medikopedagogicheskiy kontrol za organizatsiyey zanyatiy fizicheskoy kulturoy obuchayushchikhsya s otkloneniyami v sostoyanii zdorovya [Ministry of Education and Science of Russia dated 30.05.2012 N MD-583/19 On methodological recommendations Medical and pedagogical control over the organization of physical education classes for students with disabilities]. //sudact.ru/law/pismo-minobrnauki-rossii-ot-30052012-n- md-58319/
- Shchekotikhin M.Yu. Sistema planirovaniya uchebnogo protsessa po distsiplinam fizicheskaya kultura i prikladnaya fizicheskaya kultura v vuze, kak neobkhodimoye usloviye resheniya obrazovatelnykh i vospitatelnykh zadach, ratsionalnogo ispolzovaniya sportivnykh obyektov [The system of planning the educational process in the disciplines of physical culture and applied physical culture at the university, as a necessary condition for solving educational and educational problems, the rational use of sports facilities]. Nauka, sport, turizm [Science, sport, tourism]. Proceedings International scientific-practical conference, February 25-26, 2017. Orel. pp. 221-225.