Program of scientific and methodological support of training of judoists
PhD G.S. Maltsev2, 3
PhD, Professor F.Kh. Zekrin2
PhD A.F. Zekrin2
1Sports club "Pioneer", Noginsk
2Tchaikovsky State Academy of Physical Culture and Sports, Tchaikovsky
3National Research Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod
Objective of the study was to identify effective means and methods for diagnosing physical qualities and functional state in the process of sports training of judo wrestlers.
Methods and structure of the study. The scientific experiment was carried out with the help of a theoretical analysis of scientific and methodological literature and generalization of the experience of the scientific and medical center of the Chaikovsky State Academy of Physical Culture and Sports.
Results and conclusions. As a result of the experiment, a program of scientific and methodological support for the training of judokas was developed, based on the diagnostic potential of the scientific laboratory of the Tchaikovsky State Academy of Physical Culture and Sports and including the following sections: morphology, physical, technical-tactical, functional and psychological readiness. The program of scientific and methodological support for the training of judoists is implemented at all stages of the long-term development of sportsmanship within the framework of ongoing, milestone comprehensive surveys, as well as surveys of competitive activity.
Keywords: examination program, scientific and methodological support, judo, judoists.
- Zdanovich O.S., Zebzeev V.V. Model nauchno-metodicheskogo soprovozhdeniya podgotovki sportivnogo rezerva v zimnikh vidakh sporta [Model of scientific and methodological support for the preparation of a sports reserve in winter sports]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2020. No. 3. pp. 82-84.
- Zebzeev V.V., Zdanovich O.S. Analiz spetsialnoy fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti dzyudoistov-yuniorov [Analysis of the special physical fitness of junior judo wrestlers]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2013. No. 2. pp. 68-70.
- Krikukha Yu.Yu., Gorskaya I.Yu., Shevtsov A.V. Nauchno-metodicheskoye soprovozhdeniye podgotovki kvalifitsirovannykh bortsov greko-rimskogo stilya [Scientific and methodological support for the training of qualified Greco-Roman wrestlers]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2018. No. 10 (164). pp. 149-155.
- Maltsev G.S., Stepanov M.Yu., Zekrin A.F., Chernova G.M. Kontrol funktsionalnogo sostoyaniya sambistov v godichnom tsikle podgotovki [Control of the functional state of sambists in the annual cycle of training]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2022. No. 2. pp. 11-13.
- Maltsev G.S., Zekrin F.Kh., Zekrin A.F. Sovremennyye tendentsii planirovaniya sportivnoy podgotovki v yedinoborstvakh [Modern trends in planning sports training in martial arts]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2020. No. 3. pp. 12-14.
- Martemyanov Yu.G., Khalabov A.A. [Comprehensive control in the preparation of a sports reserve]. Optimizatsiya uchebno-vospitatelnogo protsessa v obrazovatelnykh organizatsiyakh fizicheskoy kultury [Optimization of the educational process in educational organizations of physical culture]. Proceedings Regional scientific-methodological conference, Chelyabinsk, May 21, 2021. Chelyabinsk: Uralskiy gosudarstvennyy universitet fizicheskoy kultury publ., 2021. pp. 158-160.
- Mikhailova D.A. Perspektivnyye napravleniya rossiyskikh dissertatsionnykh issledovaniy v dzyudo [Perspective directions of Russian dissertation research in judo]. Aktualnyye problemy fizicheskoy kultury, sporta i turizma [Actual problems of physical culture, sports and tourism]. Proceedings international scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War. In 2 volumes, Ufa, March 25-27, 2020. Ufa: Ufimskiy gosudarstvennyy aviatsionnyy tekhnicheskiy universitet publ., 2020. pp. 333-337.
- Sagaleev A.S., Dagbaev B.V. Nauchno-metodicheskiye polozheniya upravleniya podgotovkoy kvalifitsirovannykh bortsov [Scientific and methodological provisions for managing the training of qualified wrestlers]. Vestnik Buryatskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. 2015. No. 13. pp. 87-91.
- Stepanov M.Yu., Salamatov M.B. Ispolzovaniye optimalnoy silovoy nagruzki v podgotovke yedinobortsev [The use of optimal power load in the training of martial artists]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2022. No. 9. pp. 96-98.