Dr.Hab., Professor N.I. Dvorkina1
Dr.Hab., Professor L.S. Dvorkin1
Master student I.M. Sienko1
Master student M.V. Karpova1
1Kuban State University of Physical Education, Sports and Tourism, Krasnodar
Objective of the study was to determine the efficiency of fitness classes with the elements of martial arts on physical fitness and psychoemotional state of adolescents.
Methods and structure of the study. The educational experiment involved two groups of the 12-13 year-old boys (Experimental Group - n=10 and Control Group - n=12). The results of the study showed that fitness classes with the elements of martial arts had a more positive impact on the improvement of both physical fitness and psychoemotional state of the 12-13-year-olds.
Results and conclusions. Fitness classes with the elements of martial arts generally have a positive effect on psychoemotional state of adolescents. In 6 months, there were marked changes in the Experimental Group in such personal manifestations "Respect to the partner" - 33.8%, "Gusto" - 36.8%, "Aggressiveness" - 32.6%, "Anger" - 10.4%, "Rage" - 26.4%, and "Rigidity" - 41.6%, against the background of insignificant changes in these indicators in the Control Group. This fact suggests the necessity for the coaching staff to constantly monitor the psychoemotional state of adolescents in everyday life and to increase their responsibility for educational activities during fitness classes with the elements of various types of martial arts.
Fitness classes with the elements of martial arts contribute to the increase in adolescents' physical fitness level. For example, in 6 months, the Experimental Group trainees significantly improved their results: wrist dynamometry - by 21.5% (p<0.01), deadlift dynamometry - by 5.8% (p<0.01), static endurance - by 25.9% (p<0.01), 30 m race - by 5.2% (p<0.05), and standing long jump - by 7.6% (p<0.05), and in the Control Group, respectively - by 4.2, 2.3, 14, -1.03, and 3.6% (in all cases, insignificant at p>0.05).
Keywords: adolescents, fitness, various types of martial arts, psychoemotional state and physical fitness.
- Dvorkin L.S., Stepanov S.V., Dvorkina N.I. Vozrastno-polovye osobennosti faktornoy struktury proyavleniya skorostno-silovykh kachestv v udarnykh vidakh vostochnykh edinoborstv [Age-gender features of factor structure of display of speed-strength qualities in kick types of martial arts]. Kultura fizicheskaya i zdorovye. 2014. No. 2 (49). pp. 54-56.
- Kim S.H. Rastyazhka, sila, lovkost v boevoy praktike [Stretching, strength, agility in combat practice]. Rostov-on-Don, 2003. 272 p.
- Kuznetsova V.V., Khodzhaeva Zh.K. Skorostno-silovaya podgotovka shkolnikov [Speed-strength training of students]. Sovetskiy sport publ., 2002. 20 p.
- Lyzar O.G., Doroshenko T.V., Trufanova K.S. Vliyanie fitnes-zanyatiy s elementami vostochnykh edinoborstv na pokazateli fizicheskogo sostoyaniya studentov [Effect of fitness classes with elements of martial arts on students’ physical condition indices]. Fizicheskaya kultura. Sport. Turizm. Dvigatelnaya rekreatsiya. 2017. v. 2. No. 4. pp. 74-76.
- Trofimova O.S. Povyshenie effektivnosti fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti shkolnits 8 let na osnove zanyatiy fitnesom s elementami edinoborstv [Fitness classes with martial arts elements to increase physical fitness of 8-year-old schoolgirls]. Pro. International res.-practical conference “Physical education and sport. Olympic education ”, Krasnodar, February. 2019. p. 1. pp. 340-342.
- Yurchenko I.V. Podrostkovaya agressiya [Teenage aggression]. М.: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2012. 144 p.