PhD, Associate Professor O.V. Ilyushin1, 2
PhD, Associate Professor F.G. Gazizov1
1Kazan (Volga region) Federal University, Kazan
2Kazan State Power Engineering University, Kazan
Objective of the study was to identify the peculiarities of development of strength and speed-strength qualities of winter polyathletes depending on their qualifications.
Methods and structure of the study. The experiment was carried out at the Department of Physical Education of Kazan State Power Engineering University. The subjects were tested during the competitions, when their physical and physiological possibilities were maximized. Sampled for the study were 20 qualified athletes (males): Class I - 11 subjects; Candidate Masters of Sport and Masters of Sport - 9 subjects, who were divided into 2 subgroups according to their qualifications.
During the competitive cycle, the athletes were asked to perform the tests to determine the level of development of their strength and speed-strength qualities.
Results of the study and conclusions. In the course of muscle training, the strength fitness rates in Candidate Masters of Sport and Masters of Sport were considerably higher than in Class I athletes. The speed-strength indicators in Candidate Masters of Sport and Masters of Sport did not differ significantly in comparison with those Class I athletes. Based on the findings, it can be concluded that in the planning of training loads in the annual training cycle, it is important to maintain the achieved level of performance of motor actions and on this basis develop the speed-strength qualities, thus increasing their effectiveness, which will further on lead to the achievement of high sports results and more stable competitive performance.
Keywords: polyathlon, strength, speed, qualification, training, Candidate Master of Sport, Master of Sport.
- Abzalov R.A., Abzalov N.I. Teoriya i metodika fizicheskoy kulturyi i sporta [Theory and methodology of physical education and sports]. Study guide. Kazan: Vestfalika publ., 2013. 202 p.
- Abzalova S.V., Abzalov R.A., Abzalov R.R., et al. Osobennosti razvitiya bystroty dvizheniy u sportsmenov razlichnoy sportivnoy podgotovlennosti [Skill-specific speed building aspects in different sport disciplines]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. No. 8. pp. 70-72.
- Vasenkov N.V. Dinamika sostoyaniya fizicheskogo zdorovya i fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti studentov [Dynamics of students' physical health and physical fitness]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2008. No. 5. pp. 91-92.
- Vasenkov N.V., Ibragimov I.F., Ilyushin O.V. Izmeneniya pokazateley chastoty serdechnykh sokrascheniy rastushchego organizma pri rezko usilennoy dvigatelnoy aktivnosti [Changes in heart rate of growing organism with sharply enhanced motor activity]. Uchenye zapiski Kazanskoy gosudarstvennoy akademii veterinarnoy meditsiny im. N.E. Baumana. 2017. v. 231 (III). pp. 86-89.
- Ilyushin O.V., Gareeva G.A., Gaynutdinov A.A. et al. Metodika silovoy podgotovki sportsmenov vysokogo urovnya v zimnem mnogobore [Technique of strength training of highly skilled athletes in winter all-around]. Nauchnoe obozrenie: gumanitarnye issledovaniya. 2017. No. 5. pp. 35-39.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sotsiologiya fizicheskoy kultury i sporta [Sociology of physical education and sports]. Study guide for students of higher ed. institutions. 3rd ed., rev., sup.. M.: Akademiya publ., 2010. 272 p.
- BompaT.O., Haff G.G. Periodization: Theory and methodology of training [5-th Edition]. Champaign, IL, USA: Human Kinetics, 2009. 280 P.