PhD, Associate Professor V.F. Lutkov1
PhD, Associate Professor L.L. Miller1
PhD, Associate Professor G.I. Smirnov1
PhD, Associate Professor D.I. Shadrin1
PhD, Associate Professor N.V. Lutkova1
1Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sport and Health, St. Petersburg
Objective of the study was to substantiate the use of the antihomotoxic medication "Traumeel S" to prevent local blood circulation disorders in tennis players during trainings aimed to improve their special working capacity.
Methods and structure of the study. Sampled for the study were 12 tennis players qualified from Class I to Masters of Sport. At the first stage of the study, we assessed micro-circulation in various parts of the upper limbs. The temperature was measured using an infrared thermometer (model DT-635) with a measurement accuracy of ±0.1ºC. The temperature dynamics was determined before and after the training loads corresponding to the rate of 20 bpm. Further, we analyzed the detected temperature reactions in individual parts of the upper limbs of each athlete during the 1st minute of recovery. At the second stage, a complex antihomotoxic medication "Traumeel S" was used to prevent microcirculation disorders under the training loads. Then we analyzed the detected temperature reactions in each athlete during the 1st minute of recovery with the use of "Traumeel S" ointment.
Results of the study and conclusions. The findings showed that the use of the modern antihomotoxic medication "Traumeel S" under the training loads contributes to the prevention of local blood circulation disorders in the upper limbs of athletes. It is reasonable to use this antihomotoxic medication during trainings aimed to improve special working capacity to prevent overexertion of the upper limbs of tennis players at an early stage. Local blood circulation disorders can be detected during the preliminary diagnosis of overstrain of the musculoskeletal system using an infrared thermometer.
Keywords: disadaptation, sanogenesis, chronic overstrain, risk factors, homotoxicology, prevention, integrative medicine.
- Mnenie rossiyskikh vrachey o preparate «Traumel S» i NPVS: rezultaty oprosa vrachey [Opinion of Russian doctors about Traumeel S medication and NSAIDs: doctors survey results]. Biologicheskaya meditsina. 2013. No. 2. pp. 4-5.
- Ordiz I., Eocheaga J., Dell Valle M. Mezoterapiya sportivnykh porazheniy v oblasti myagkikh tkaney antigomotoksicheskimi preparatami [Mesotherapy of sports lesions in soft tissues with antihomotoxic drugs]. Biologicheskaya meditsina. 2003. No. 1. pp. 21-24.
- Rekkeveg G.G. Ob osnovnykh ucheniyakh, o gomotoksikozakh [Basic teachings, homotoxicosis]. Biologicheskaya meditsina. 2010. No. 1. pp. 5-7.
- Rikken K.H. Vospalenie: klyuchevaya funktsiya protsessa izlecheniya [Inflammation: key function of healing process]. Transl. from German. K.X. Ricken. M.: Arnebiya publ., 2005. 80 p.
- Chashchin M.V., Konstantinov R.V. Professionalnye zabolevaniya v sporte [Occupational diseases in sports]. M.: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2010. 176 p.
- Heine H.H. Uchebnik biologicheskoy meditsiny [Textbook of Biological Medicine]. Transl. from German H.H. Heine. M.: Arnebiya publ., 2008. 244 p.