PhD M.A. Rogozhnikov1
PhD, Associate Professor A.E. Baturin1
PhD Yu.V. Yakovlev2
PhD A.E. Kuritsyna2
1St. Petersburg Academy of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation, St. Petersburg
2S.M. Budyonny Military Academy of Communications, St. Petersburg
Objective of the study was to test the fitlight simulation method to improve neuromuscular interconnections in basketball players.
Methods and structure of the study. The educational experiment was carried out from September 2019 to November 2019. Sampled for the study were 30 basketball players from Saint Petersburg Academy of the Investigative Committee and Saint-Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering.
The Experimental Group subjects were to perform dribbling exercises on the fitlight simulator, which consisted of the wireless LED disks controlled by a tablet controller.
Results and conclusions. During the study, the Experimental Group basketball players were found to have an increase in the mentioned indicator by 36.2%, prior to the study - by 65.7 sec, after the study c by 41.9 sec. This was due to such exercises as dribbling in place and movement with a simultaneous shift of attention according to the color indicators of the fitlight simulator.
During the simulation of the game situation with the gradual increase in the number of tasks performed, with the constantly changing game situation in the Experimental Group, the number of losses during dribbling was reduced by almost a half - by 43.6%. This was mainly due to the fact that the fitlight exercises used in the Experimental Group made it possible to improve not only the neuromuscular interconnections but also the tactile sensations of the athletes.
Keywords: basketball, coordinating abilities, reaction rate, neuromuscular interconnections.
- Vol’skiy V.V., Bakeshin K.P., Baturin A.E. Fizicheskaya podgotovka sotrudnikov federalnoy sluzhbyi ispolneniya nakazaniy na etape reformirovaniya [Physical training of federal penitentiary service staff at stage of reforming]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2016. No. 7. pp. 47-49.
- Germanova A.A., Rogozhnikov M.A., Safonova O.A., Dementiev K.N. Obuchenie slozhnokoordinatsionnym dvigatelnyim deystviyam na osnove multimediynykh tekhnologiy [Multimedia technologies to facilitate precise self-defense skills mastering process]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. Kultury, 2019. No. 3. pp. 35-37.
- Rogozhnikov M.A., Dementiev K.N., Volsky V.V., Sergeeva A.G. Covershenstvovanie tochnosti broska v basketbole s ispolzovaniem sredstv pauerliftinga na fone kompensatornogo utomleniya [Powerlifting practices in compensatory fatigue phase to improve shooting accuracy in basketball]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. Kultury, 2019. No.11. pp. 74-76.
- Rogozhnikov M.A. Razvitie vzryvnoy sily myshts nog u yunykh tkhekvondistov dlya vypolneniya slozhnokoordinatsionnykh tekhnicheskikh deystviy [Explosive leg strength training for complex coordinated techniques in youth taekwondo]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 11, pp. 60-61.
- Sergeeva A.G., Rogozhnikov M.A. Ispolzovanie sredstv batutnoy podgotovki dlya rasshireniya vozmozhnostey primeneniya slozhnokoordinatsionnykh tekhnicheskikh deystviy tkhekvondo [Trampoline training tools to expand range of complex coordinated techniques in taekwondo]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2018, no.9, pp. 72-74.