Dr.Hab., Professor V.A. Fedorov1
PhD, Associate Professor K.V. Chedov2
1Russian State Vocational Pedagogical University, Yekaterinburg
2Perm State National Research University, Perm
Objective of the study was to substantiate and evaluate the effectiveness of technological support of joint activities of the subjects of cluster-type interaction within the regional educational system aimed to form health culture in students.
Methods and structure of the study. The 5-year pilot experiment (2015-2019) involved various educational organizations and other institutions of the Perm region. At the forming stage of the experiment, 725 students were examined. To optimize the content of analytical information on the evolution of health culture of students during the forming stage of the experiment, a sampling of 42 students (24 boys and 18 girls) was formed.
Results of the study and conclusions. The theoretical and methodological substantiation of integration of the resources of various social institutions through their cluster-type interaction within the regional educational system aimed to form health culture among students enabled the authors to design technological support of this process, which consists of three blocks: ensuring the functioning of a multi-level system of integration of the resources of organizations with different institutional affiliations; ensuring the improvement of teachers' competence in the formation of health culture of students; creating organizational and pedagogical conditions for the formation of health culture of students. By using a set of empirical methods (generalization of pedagogical experience, questionnaire survey, forming educational experiment, mathematical statistics methods), we proved the effectiveness of cluster-type interaction of different social institutions (education, health, physical education and sports, etc.) within the regional educational system in terms of formation of health culture in students.
Keywords: technological support, cluster-type interaction, health culture, students.
- Garkusha N.S. Tendentsii vospitaniya kultury zdorovya shkolnikov (garmonizatsiya rossiyskikh i evropeyskikh podkhodov) [Trends in schoolchildren's health culture cultivation (harmonization of Russian and European approaches)]. Doct. Diss. (Hab.). Belgorod, 2015. 445 p.
- Kuchma V.R., Sokolova S.B. Povedencheskie riski, opasnye dlya zdorovya shkolnikov XXI veka [Behavioral risks hazardous to health of schoolchildren of the 21st century]. M.: Scientific Research Center for Children's Health of the Ministry of Health of Russia,, 2017. 170 p.
- Fedorov V.A., Chedov K.V. Formirovanie kultury zdorovya obuchayushchikhsya na osnove klasternogo vzaimodeystviya: potentsial regionalnogo obrazovatelnogo prostranstva [Cultivating health culture in students based on cluster interaction: regional educational space potential]. Obrazovanie i nauka. 2019. No. 21 (9). pp. 186-220.
- Chedov K.V. Metodologiya zdorovesberegayushchey kompetentnosti pedagogov v usloviyakh mezhvedomstvennogo vzaimodeystviya [Teacher's health-protection competency methodology within interdepartmental interaction]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2019. No. 6. pp. 97-99.
- Lynam M.J., Grant E., Staden K. Engaging with communities to foster health: the experience of inner-city children and families with learning circles. The Canadian journal of nursing research - Revue canadienne de recherche en sciences infirmières. Volume 44. Issue 2. Jun 2012. pp. 86-106.