PhD, Associate Professor O.F. Zhukov1
PhD, Senior researcher, Assoc. Professor Valentina Ginevičienė2
Dr. Biol., Professor F.A. Shcherbina4, 5
PhD, Associate Professor A.F. Shcherbina5
1Plekhanov Russian University of Economic, Moscow
2Department of Human and Medical Genetics Institute of biomedical science. Faculty of Medicine, Vilnius University
3Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
4Murmansk Arctic State University, Murmansk
5Murmansk State Technical University, Murmansk
Objective of the study was to determine the somatotype-specific physical fitness rates in the 16-17 year-old males, develop typological scales for assessing the somatotype-specific physical fitness levels.
Methods and structure of the study. The following methods were applied for the study purposes: theoretical analysis and synthesis of scientific and methodological literature; anthropometric measurements; somatotyping by the method of V. T. Shtefko and A. D. Ostrovsky; physical fitness tests; mathematical-statistical methods for processing of research results. Sampled for the study were the 16-17 year-old males with different somatotypes, who were attributed to the main medical group for health reasons.
Results of the study and conclusions. The male adolescents of the asthenic-thoracic body build were generally characterized by the relatively higher levels of development of endurance and flexibility. Those of the masculine body build had a relatively higher level of development of speed and coordination abilities, as well as strength and speed-strength qualities. The strength and dynamic strength of the abdominal muscles, as well as static endurance were better developed in the adolescents of the digestive somatic type. The study found that the 16-17 year-olds of different somatotypes had different structures of development of physical qualities, which included the "leading" and "lagging" physical qualities. Therefore, evaluation of the motor test results obtained during the physical education classes should be based on the typological scales considering the range of real possibilities of each body build, that is, the evaluation should be differentiated.
Keywords: physical fitness, somatotype of a young male, individualization, evaluation, typological scales.
- Amonashvili Sh.A. Obuchenie. Otsenka. Otmetka [Training. Rating. Mark]. M.: Znanie publ., 1980. 96 p.
- Andryushchenko L.B., Loseva I.V. Fondy otsenochnykh sredstv po distsipline «Fizicheskaya kultura» [Funds of appraisal funds in Physical Education discipline]. Strategiya razvitiya sportivno-massovoy rabotyi so studentami [Mass sports work development strategy with students]. Proc. nat. research-method conf.. 2015. pp. 31-36.
- Andryushchenko L.B. Monitoring fizicheskogo razvitiya studencheskoy molodezhi Volgogradskoy oblasti [Monitoring of physical development of Volgograd region students]. Vestnik Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo meditsinskogo universiteta. 2005. No. 2 (14). pp. 31-34.
- Blinkov S.N., Levushkin S.P. Sovershenstvovanie fizkulturno-ozdorovitelnoy raboty v usloviyakh selskoy shkoly na osnove ucheta individualno-tipologicheskikh osobennostey uchaschikhsya [Improvement of physical culture and health work in rural schools in context of students' individual characteristics]. Kinel: SSAA publ., 2016, 390 p.
- Gittya M.A., Ponkratov A.V. Formirovanie i razvitie u obuchayushchikhsya v obrazovatelnykh organizatsiyakh Rossiyskoy Federatsii pozitivnoy motivatsii zanyatiy fizicheskoy kulturoy i sportom [Formation and development in students of positive motivation for physical education and sports in educational institutions of the Russian Federation]. Mir obrazovaniya – obrazovanie v mire. 2017. No. 4 (68). pp. 198-202.
- Zaytseva V.V. Biologicheskie osnovy individualnogo podkhoda k ohrane i ukrepleniyu zdorovya [Biological foundations of individual approach to protection and promotion of health]. Novye issledovaniya. 2003. N. 1. pp. 36-52.
- Levushkin S.P. Fizicheskaya podgotovka shkolnikov 7-17 let, imeyushchikh raznye morfofunktsionalnye tipy [Physical training of 7-17 year-olds with different morphofunctional types].Ulyanovsk: UIPKPRO publ., 2006. 232 p.
- Filimonova S.I., Andryuschenko L.B., Almazova Yu.B., Kazakova V.M. Organizatsiya fizicheskoy rekreatsii v shkole na osnove sorevnovatelnogo metoda i samoorganizatsii [Organization of school physical recreation at based on competitive method and self-organization]. Kultura fizicheskaya i zdorovye. 2019. No. 1 (69). pp. 29-31.