PhD, Associate Professor A.V. Antipov1
Dr.Hab., Professor V.P. Guba2, 3
1Moscow State Regional University, Moscow
2Smolensk State University, Smolensk
3Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
Objective of the study was to identify significant technical and tactical actions that determine success in football matches.
Methods and structure of the study. Sampled for the experiment were the 15-year-old (U15) football team members (EG) - participants of the football competition among Moscow sports schools. The results of the matches played were video recorded and statistically processed using the software InStat.
Results of the study and conclusions. The educational experiment revealed that an increase of the fight intensity index has a positive effect on the number and percentage of duels won, and vice versa. However, no significant correlation between the fight intensity index and other indices was found (p>0.05). The same observation can be made about the velocity of accurate passes: the higher the velocity, the higher the number of technical and tactical actions in a team and the game result. The correlation between the velocity of accurate passes and the rest of the indices of these matches was statistically insignificant (p>0.05).
The indicators of the presented match indices are relevant for the analysis of the technical and tactical actions of the football players and the team as a whole. It is impossible to say with certainty that these indicators directly reflect the match result, yet characterize the quality of play actions of the team under study. To obtain more accurate research results, it is necessary to record and analyze extensive football match data.
Keywords: junior football players, technical and tactical actions, statistical processing, competitive activity, accuracy of shots.
- Golomazov S.V., Denisenkov A.S. Vozrastnaya dinamika pokazateley fizicheskoy i tehnicheskoy podgotovlennosti futbolistov 11-16 let: metodicheskaya razrabotka dlya studentov spetsializatsii «Futbol» [Developmental dynamics of indicators of physical and technical fitness indices in footballers aged 11-16:]. M: RSUPE publ., 2005. 24 p.
- Guba V.P., Leksakov A.V. Integralnaya podgotovka futbolistov [Integral training of footballers]. M.: Sovetskiy sport, 2010. 208 p.
- Guba V.P., Skripko A., Stula A. Testirovanie i kontrol podgotovlennosti futbolistov [Testing and monitoring of footballer's fitness]. M.: Sport publ., 2016. 168 p.
- Guba V.P., Kromke K., Stula A. Podgotovka futbolistov v veduschih klubah Evropy [Training of footballers in leading clubs of Europe]. M.: Sport publ., 2017. 272 p.
- Tyulenkov S.Yu. Teoretiko-metodicheskie podhodyi k sisteme upravleniya podgotovkoy futbolistov vysokoy kvalifikatsii [Theoretical and methodological approaches to elite football training management system]. M.: Fizicheskaya kultura publ., 2007. 352 p.