Postgraduate student M.S. Zarubina1, 2
Dr.Hab., Professor L.B. Andryushchenko3
Associate Professor Yu.O. Averyasova3
PhD, Senior researcher, Associate Professor Valentina Ginevičienė4
PhD, Associate Professor I.V. Orlan5
1University of Dubna, Dubna, Moscow Region
2Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
3Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
4Department of Human and Medical Genetics Institute of biomedical science. Faculty of Medicine, Vilnius University
5Volgograd State Academy of Physical Education, Volgograd
Objective of the study was to identify effective models for 3x3 basketball competitions aimed to make rating points.
Methods and structure of the study. During the study the following methods were applied: analysis, synthesis of video recordings of the basketball games and static protocols in 3x3 Basketball World Championships of 2018 and 2019 (96 games), European Championships of 2017, 2018, and 2020 (96 games), Russian Championships of 2018, 2019, and 2020 (249 games), World Tour stages of 2017, 2018 and 2019 (589 games); simulation method.
Results and conclusions. The study of the models of organization of 3x3 basketball competitions at the international and national levels enabled to elaborate recommendations on the development of a national effective model of competitive activity: it is advisable to differentiate the work of the federations into two areas: professional and mass. To ensure high rating points and competitive experience at the international level club teams are to participate in 80% of competitions organized by FIBA (3x3 World Tour and 3x3 World Tour Qualifiers) and in other competitions - participation for the Russian national team and in national tournaments of the Russian Basketball Federation, intensify the work on the system for organizing and holding international competitions of the World Tour and World Tour Qualifiers. To attract new players in 3x3 basketball it is advisable to hold national competitions on the basis of the classical basketball model: Russian championships for different age groups, regional and municipal competitions; use reserve opportunities: organize prestigious tournaments during the off-season of classical basketball (May-September). The findings emphasize the importance of advanced trainings of physical education and sports specialists in the field of information technology, digital services and technologies.
Keywords: 3x3 basketball, competitive activity, Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
- Averyasova Yu.O., Filimonova S.I., Andryushchenko L.B., Andryushchenko O.N (2018) Sport reserve training system optimization in elite basketball. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. 6. pp. 27-30.
- FIBA 3x3 [Online] Available at: http://www.fiba.basketball/3x3 / accessed 10/10/2019
- FIBA 3x3 Europecup 2018 [Online] Available at: http://www.fiba.basketball/3x3europecup/2018/how-to-qualify/ accessed 10/10/2019
- FIBA 3x3 WC 2018 [Online] Available at: http://www.fiba.basketball/3x3wc /доступ 10/10/2019 https://fiba3x3.basketball/en/documents.html#olympics/доступ 10/10/2019
- FIBA3x3 [Online] Available at: https://fiba3x3.com/доступ 10/10/2019
- FIBA 3x3 documents [Online] Available at: https://fiba3x3.com/docs/case-study-netherlands-and-3x3.pdf/доступ 10/10/2019
- FIBA 3x3 documents [Online] Available at: https://fiba3x3.com/en/documents.html#federations/доступ10/10/2019
- FIBA 3x3 events [Online] Available at https://play.fiba3x3.com/events?show=upcoming/доступ 10/10/2019
- FIBA 3x3 World Tour 2018 [Online] Available at https://worldtour.fiba3x3.basketball/2019/доступ 10/10/2019
- Ionela Cristina (2014) 3 on 3 basketball – facts and perspective. Vol. VI no. 2, р. 179-183.
- Koh K.T., John W., Mallett C. (2011) Discriminating factors between successful and unsuccessful teams: A case study in elite youth olympic basketball games. J Quant Anal Sport, 7(3) [Google Scholar]
- Marián Hrabovský (2019) Management and marketing of selected 3x3 basketball events, Obor Management sportu, Brno
- Montgomery P.G., Maloney B.D. (2018) Three-by-Three basketball: Inertial movement and physiological demands during elite games. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance, Volume 13, Issue 9, pp. 1169-1174.
- Russiabasket [Online] Available at: https://russiabasket.ru/ accessed 10/10/2019