PhD, Associate Professor I.V. Mikhaylova1
PhD, Associate Professor M.A. Petrova1
1Russian State Social University, Moscow
Objective of the study was to analyze the evolutionary development and generalize the innovative practical experience in application of deep neural networks in the chess training system at the sport excellence stage.
Methods and structure of the study. We carried out a content analysis of the domestic and foreign scientific-methodological and methodological works devoted to the problems and prospects of using of artificial intelligence "AlphaZero" in chess training.
Study results and conclusions. We reinterpreted the prospects for the development of the chess sport content and structure, introduced the new fundamental concept of chess methodology – "deep neural networks in chess". Development of the domestic intellectual property institutes, holding tenders for the domestic neural network patent filing ran by the Ministry of Sport, Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Skolkovo Innovation Center were proved beneficial for the exponential transformation of the training and competitive technologies and capitalization of the intellectual and activity potentials of Russian chess players and trainers. It should be emphasized that at the current stage of globalization, the archaic nature of the system of sports training will contribute to the involution of chess sports in the Russian Federation.
Keywords: elite chess sport, AlphaZero's neural network, artificial intelligence, digitization, sports training system, information and communication component.
- Mikhaylova I.V., Stepanova O.N. Shakhmatny sport: sovremennoe sostoyanie i tendentsii razvitiya v Rossii i za rubezhom [Chess sport: present situation and national and global progress trends]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. No. 10. pp. 98-100.
- Rozenblatt F. «Printsipy neyrodinamiki. Pertseptrony i teoriya mehanizmov mozga» [Principles of neurodynamics. Perceptrons and theory of brain mechanisms]. MOSCOW: «Mir», 1965. 478 p.
- AlphaZero: mneniya supergrossmeysterov i sozdatelya Stockfish [AlphaZero: opinions of supermasters and creator of Stockfish]. Chess.com [Official website]. Available at: https://www.chess.com/ru/news/view/alphazero-mnieniia-supierghrossmieist... (date of access: 18.11.2019).
- Demis Hassabis – velikiy intellekt, kotory sozdal velikiy intellekt [Demis Hassabis - great intellect that created great intelligence]. PVSM [Official website]. Available at: https://www.pvsm.ru/iskusstvenny-j-intellekt/305511 (date of access: 18.11.2019).
- Kasparov protiv Deep Blue / Match, izmenivshiy istoriyu [Kasparov vs. Deep Blue / Landmark Match]. Chess.com [Official website]. Available at: https://www.chess.com/ru/news/view/alphazero-mnieniia-supierghrossmieist... (date of access: 18.11.2019).
- Mikhaylova I.V. Determinanty podgotovki v shahmatah na etape vysshego sportivnogo masterstva [Chess training process determinants at top sport excellence stage]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2017. No. 9. pp. 79-80.
- Fomina S., Sizikova V., Shimanovskaya Y., Kozlovskaya S., Karpunina A. The effect of teaching and supply chain management on employees' skills in small and medium sized enterprises of Russia. International Journal of Supply Chain Management. Volume 8, Issue 4, August 2019, Pages 930-938