PhD, Associate Professor S.V. Sevdalev1
Postgraduate student M.S. Kozhedub1
Dr.Hab., Professor E.P. Vrublevskiy1,2
PhD, Associate Professor E.D. Mitusova3
1Skorina Gomel State University, Gomel, Republic of Belarus
2University of Zielona Góra, Poland
3State University of Humanities and Social Studies
Objective of the study was to scientifically substantiate the methodology of integral training of rugby players for competitions.
Methods and structure of the study. Based on the system of actions aimed at the training component connections, we developed a technique of integral training of rugby players, which included three directions. The study involved 30 rugby players, who were divided into the Control Group and Experimental Group, 15 people each. The Control Group athletes were trained using the traditional methods, the Experimental Group ones - using the proposed integral training technique.
Study results and conclusions. The integral training of rugby players contributed to the targeted formation of intercomponent connections between the components of their preparedness, provided conditions for increasing the level of development of individual components of preparedness and the integrity of their manifestations in competitive activities.
The results of the educational experiment confirm the effectiveness of the developed technique of integral training of rugby players. During the experiment, the shifts in the overall physical, special and technical fitness rates in the Experimental Group "A" were statistically significantly greater as compared to the Control Group "B" (p<0.05). The competitive performance rates as the most important integral criteria of sports mastery of the rugby players were also significantly higher in the Experimental Group "A" (р<0.05).
The developed technique of integral training of rugby players contributes to the achievement of the highest level of preparedness, minimizes the time needed to reach a qualitatively new, higher level of development of sports skills and ensures a sustainable increase in the effectiveness of competitive activity of rugby players.
Keywords: integral training, game cycles, game moments, competitive activity, training.
- Vrublevskiy E.P., Guba V.P., Godlevskiy V.E. Postroenie godichnogo tsikla trenirovki zhenshchin v skorostno-silovykh vidakh legkoy atletiki [Annual training cycle design for women in speed-strength kinds of athletics]. Nauchny atleticheskiy vestnik. 2001. No. 3. pp. 67-74.
- Vrublevskiy E.P., Seleznev A., Svirin A. Trenirovatsya mnogo ili pravilno? Upravlenie trenirovochnym protsessom kvalifitsirovannykh metatelnits molota [To train a lot or right? Management of training process of skilled hammer throwers]. Legkaya atletika. 2002. No. 6. p. 19.
- Kalinina N.A. Giperandrogennye narusheniya reproduktivnoy sistemy u sportsmenok [Hyperandrogenic disorders of reproductive system in female athletes]. Doct. Diss. Abstract (Med.). Moscow, 2004. 46 p.
- Kozhedub M.S., Vrublevskiy E.P. Osobennosti dinamiki dvigatelnykh sposobnostey kvalifitsirovannykh beguniy na korotkie distantsii pod vliyaniem bioritmov ikh organizma [Features of dynamics of motor abilities of skilled female sprinters influenced by body biorhythms]. Mir sporta. 2017. No.4 (64). pp. 59-64.
- Kostyuchenko V.F., Vrublevskiy E.P. Osobennosti individualnoy trenirovochnoy deyatelnosti sportsmenok vysokoy kvalifikatsii v godichnom tsikle podgotovki [Features of individual training activities of elite female athletes in annual training cycle]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2009. No, 3 (49). pp. 39-43.
- Kostyuchenko V.F., Vrublevskiy E.P., Kozhedub M.S. Metodika individualizirovannoy podgotovki sportsmenok v godichnom tsikle, spetsializiruyushchikhsya v sprinterskom bege [Individualized training methodology for sprinters in annual cycle]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2017. No, 10 (152). Pp. 115-121.
- Mirzoev O.M., Maslakov V.M., Vrublevskiy E.P. Nauchno-metodicheskie osnovy formirovaniya spetsialnoy podgotovlennosti legkoatletov. Sprinterskiy i barerny beg [Scientific and methodological foundations of athletes special fitness building. Sprint and Barrier Run]. Moscow: RSUPESYT publ., 2007. 352 p’.
- Pokholenchuk Yu.T., Svechnikova N.V. Sovremenny zhenskiy sport [Modern women's sports On]. Kiev: Zdorovya publ., 1987. 191 p.
- Soboleva T.S. O problemakh zhenskogo sporta [the problems of women's sports]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 1999. no. 6. pp. 56-63.
- Vrublevskiy E.P. Tekhnologiya individualizatsii podgotovki kvalifitsirovannykh sportsmenok (teoretiko-metodicheskie aspekty) [Training individualization technology for qualified female athletes (theoretical and methodological aspects)]. Gomel: Skorina GSU publ., 2016. 223 p.
- Shakhlina L. Ya-G. Mediko-biologicheskie osnovy sportivnoy trenirovki zhenshchin [Biomedical foundations of women's sports training]. Kiev: Nauk. dumka publ.. 2001. 328 p.
- Vrublevskiy E., Kozhedub M. The level of specyfic motor properties in the individual phases of the menstrual cycle among young sportswomen practicing sprints. Rocznik Lubuski. 2018. t.44. cz. 2A. pp. 105–115.
- Wajewski A. Poznawcze i metodyczne problemy sportu kobiet. Warszawa: AWF, 2009. зз. 80-87.