Postgraduate student M.S. Zarubina1, 2
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
2State University Dubna, Dubna Moscow Region
The article presents an analysis of the statistical indicators of competitive activity during the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) 3x3 World Tour, as well as the main game techniques contributing to the final positive tournament result. Based on the conducted analysis, we developed the following recommendations for technical training of elite 3x3 basketball players:
• when planning exercises to improve the accuracy of shots, it is recommended to allocate equal time to training shots from various distances (inside shots, outside shots, free throws) as well as different ways of shooting the basketball;
• when planning exercises to improve the techniques of basketball catching, passing and dribbling, it is advisable to devote the same amount of time to individual work and teamwork, while distributing the amount of exercises according to the principle of "weak" skills of a player;
• it is recommended to include exercises related to the implementation of teamwork and individual work within a limited time-frame in terms of resistance and a rapidly changing game situation, which requires a player to be permanently involved in make a decision-making process: to attack the basket or pass the ball to the partner.
Keywords: 3x3 basketball, selection, player model, game characteristics, FIBA 3x3 World Tour.
- Portnov Yu.M. [ed.] Basketbol [Basketball] Textbook for IPhC. M.: Astra sem publ., 1997.
- Zarubina M.S. Analiz nauchno-metodicheskoy literatury po probleme sportivnoy podgotovki v basketbole 3h3 [Analysis of scientific and methodological literature on sports training in basketball 3x3]. Kultura fizicheskaya i zdorovye. no. 4 (68). pp. 99-103.
- Zarubina M.S., Andryushchenko L.B. Otsenka effektivnosti broskov v basketbole 3h3 [Assessment of shot performance in basketball 3x3]. Problemy fizkulturnogo obrazovaniya: kontseptualnye osnovy i nauchnye innovatsii» [Problems of Physical Education: Conceptual Foundations and Scientific Innovations], Proc. V International Scientific Congress]. 2018. pp. 123-127.