Peculiarities of Heart Rate Variability in 14-16 Year-Old Football Players
Dr.Biol., Professor A.A. Pseunok1
PhD M.A. Mugotlev1
PhD, Associate Professor M.N. Silantiev1
1Adyghe State University, Maikop
2Kuban State Medical University, Krasnodar
Objective of the study was to analyze the peculiarities of heart rate variability-based adaptation of young athletes to training loads.
Methods and structure of the study. The study involved the 14-16 year-old football players and was carried out in those periods of the academic year that were the farthest from the holidays. By the end of the experiment, the sports experience of the respondents was 6 years. The RG athletes were trained in the traditional motor mode (two physical education lessons a week).
Results and discussion. The results obtained show that under the influence of the extended motor mode the resting heart rate structure changes, thus reflecting the processes of formation of new, more favorable relations: a decrease in the sympathetic and an increase in the parasympathetic influences on the heart. We also detected a stable reaction of the body of young football players to increased motor activity, which was interpreted as an adaptive response. With increasing physical fitness level, it is the autonomous regulation circuit that starts to prevail; the heart rate regulation mechanisms become decentralized and the tone of the sympathetic nervous system decreases, while the central mechanisms of heart rate regulation increases due to overtraining.
Conclusion. The data obtained can be effectively used in sports selection, training process management, prediction of overtraining and overstrain
Keywords: adaptation, heart rate, mechanisms of regulation, physical activity, functional reserves, young athletes, health protection.
- Bayevsky R.M., Kirillov O.I., Kletskin S.Z. Matematicheskiy analiz izmeneniy serdechnogo ritma pri stresse [Mathematical analysis of changes in heart rate under stress]. Moscow: Nauka publ., 1984, 221 p.
- Gavrilova E.A. Vegetativnaya regulyatsiya ritma serdtsa kak kriteriy naznacheniya farmakologicheskoy korrektsii v sporte [Autonomic regulation of heart rate as criterion of pharmacological real correction athletes in sports]. Heart rate and type of autonomic regulation in people'sealth and athletes' physical fitness assessment. Proc. VI nat. symp.. Izhevsk: USU publ., 2016. pp. 96102.
- Mugotlev M.A. Vzaimosvyaz fizicheskogo razvitiya i variabelnosti serdechnogo ritma u shkolnikov, zanimayuschihsya futbolom v vozraste 1017 let [Relationship of physical development and heart rate variability in 1017 year old school students practicing football. PhD diss. abstr.]. Maikop. 2007.21 p.
- Pseunok A.A., Mugotlev M.A., Silantyev M.N. Mechanisms of the heart function control of young sportsmen aged 1014 (scopus). Indian journal of Science and Technology, Vol 8 (30), November 2015. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i30/85345
- Rusanov V.B. Tipologicheskie osobennosti vegetativnoy regulyatsii ritma serdtsa podrostkov v usloviyah razlichnoy dvigatelnoy aktivnosti [Typological characteristics of autonomic regulation of heart rate of adolescents under various motor activity]. Vestnik ChGPU, 2011. no. 6. pp. 313324.
- Selye G. Ocherki ob adaptatsionnom sindrome [Essays on the adaptation syndrome]. M .: Medgiz publ, 1960.254 p.
- Seregina S.S. Monitoring adaptatsionnyih vozmozhnostey organizma cheloveka [Monitoring of human adaptive capabilities]. Ecological and physiological problems of adaptation: proc. X Intern. symposium. M .: PFUR purbl, 2001. pp. 480481.
- Malik M. Heart rate variability. Curr. Opin. Cardiol.1998. N 13(1). pp. 3644.
- Nakanichi T., Yoshimura M. Elecent progress in Holter electrocardiography, focused on heart rate variability. Rinsho. Byori. 1993. Vol. 41 (11). pp. 613.
- Sega S., Jager R., Kiauta T.A. A comparison of cardiovascular reflex tests and spectral analysis of heart rate variability in healthy subjects . C1in. Auton. Res. 1993. Vol. 3(3). pp. 7582.