Dr.Hab. L.V. Tarasova1
Dr.Hab. T.S. Timakova1
PhD A.N. Korzhenevsky1
1Federal Research Center for Physical Culture and Sports (FRS VNIIIFK), Moscow
2Margelov Ryazan Guards Higher Airborne twice Red Banner Order of Suvorov Command School, Ryazan
The given study revealed the factors of body stability in archers at the pre-season training stage, which indirectly affect their shooting technique and act as special fitness criteria for qualifying for competitions.
The importance of informative indicators of special fitness of archers necessitates their consideration when practicing the shooting technique, increasing the accuracy and centrality of hits.
Determination of the postural asymmetry in the archers in the "Target" test necessitated an in-depth study of interrelated indicators of body stability at the pre-season training stage by means of a factor analysis.
The factor structure revealed the most significant factors disturbing the archers’ body stability and affecting the static body position when shooting. The revealed factors made it possible to study in detail the indicators disturbing the body stability, which can be taken into account in the process of athletic training of archers at the pre-season stage.
The analysis of the factors of body stability in archery makes it possible to control the main competitive exercise and develop the basic postures relative to the normal standing position of an archer with due regard to the identified asymmetries that affect the shooting technique.
Keywords: body stability, archers, asymmetry coefficient, pre-season training, informative indicators.
- Arutyunov S.D., Solovykh E.A., Bugrovetskaya O.G. et al. Korrelyatsionnaya vzaimosvyaz posturalnogo balansa s funktsionalnym sostoyaniem drugikh sistem organizma u lits s professionalnymi posturalnymi peregruzkami [Correlation of postural balance with functional state of other body systems in individuals with professional postural overloads]. Manualnaya terapiya, 2009. no. 1. pp. 28-35.
- Boloban V.N., Mistulova T.E. Kontrol ustoychivosti ravnovesiya tela sportsmena metodom stabilografii [Stabilography to control athlete's body balance]. Fizicheskoe vospitanie studentov tvorcheskikh spetsialnostey. 2003. no. 2. pp. 24-33.
- Bilenko A.G. Biomekhanika vertikalnoy ustoychivosti i otsenka ee v sporte [Biomechanics of vertical stability and its assessment in sports]. PhD diss.. St. Petersburg, 2008. 212 p.
- Lozhkina N.I., Zamchiy T.P. Pokazateli vestibulyarnoy ustoychivosti u sportsmenov razlichnykh spetsializatsiy [Vestibular stability characteristics in athletes of various specializations]. Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniya. 2013. no. 2. pp. 120-121.
- Tarasova L.V., Tarasov P.Yu., Khromov V.A. et al. Informativnye pokazateli fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti kvalifitsirovannykh sportsmenov v pulevoy i stendovoy strelbe na etapakh podgotovki [Informative indicators of physical fitness of skilled athletes in bullet and booth shooting at various training stages]. Vestnik ekonomicheskoy bezopasnosti. Pedagogicheskie nauki. 2018. no. 4. pp. 294-298.