PhD Yu.F. Nikolenko1
PhD A.A. Shibaeva1
PhD, Associate Professor E.I. Ovchinnikova1
1Transbaikal State University, Chita
2Regional Clinical Psychiatric Hospital named after V.Kh. Kandinsky, Chita
Preschool age is a period of particular "sensitivity" to pedagogical influences aimed to develop motor and speech activity in children. Moreover, the issue of methodological support of this process in the pre-school practice has been studied insufficiently.
Objective of the given study was to develop and experimentally justify the methodology of physical education classes for senior preschool children, based on the integration of their motor and speech activity. The educational experiment was carried out in the period from September 2017 through May 2018 at the premises of the Municipal Budgetary General Education Institution "Child Development Centre - Kindergarten No. 86" in Chita. The experiment involved the 6-7 year-old children split into Experimental and Control Groups. The authors presented the content of physical education classes related to lexicon, during which the main types of movements were taught based on the setting and pronunciation of the key reference points by children.
The study results indicated the beneficial effect of the proposed methodology on the indicators of technical and physical fitness of children, as well as their speech development.
Keywords: physical education, preschoolers, integration, key reference points, motor and speech development indicators.
- Akimenko V.M. Razvivayushchie tekhnologii v logopedii [Developing technologies in speech therapy]. Rostov-on/D.: Fenix publ, 2011. 112 p.
- Bogen M.M. Obuchenie dvigatelnym deystviyam [Teaching Motor Actions]. M.: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1985. 192 p.
- Kozlova M.A., Krutyakova T.A. Integratsiya dvigatelnoy i rechevoy deyatelnosti v protsesse fizicheskogo vospitaniya doshkolnikov [Integration of motor and speech activity in physical education process of preschool children]. Proc. VII Intern. res.-practical conf., Cheboksary: Interaktiv plus, 2015. no. 4. 392 p.
- Markov K.K., Lukyanov R.G., Nikolaeva O.O. Metodika obucheniya rukopashnomu boyu s ispolzovaniem opornykh tochek i fraz-klyuchey v tekhnicheskoy podgotovke yunoshey 10–11 let [Methods of training in hand-to-hand combat using reference points and key phrases in technical training of 10-11-year-old boys]. Fundamentalnye issledovaniya. 2015. no. 2-20. pp. 4504-4508. [Electronic resource] Available at: http://fundamental-research.ru/ru/article/view?id=38102 (date of access: 23.11.2018).
- Mitenkova T.V., Anishchenko L.K., Sheveleva S.A. Integratsiya obrazovatelnykh oblastey v usloviyakh realizatsii FGOS doshkolnogo obrazovaniya v korrektsionno-razvivayushchey rabote s doshkolnikam [Integration of educational areas in context of implementation of Federal State Educational Standard for Preschool Education in the developmental work with preschoolers]. Molodoy ucheny. 2015. no. 22. pp. 235-238.
- Penzulaeva L.I. Fizkulturnye zanyatiya v detskom sadu: podgotovitelnaya k shkole gruppa [Physical education in kindergarten: pre-scool preparatory group]. M.: Mozaika-Sintez publ., 2016. 128 p.
- Povalyaeva M.A. Spravochnik logopeda [Speech therapist reference]. Rostov-na-Donu: Fenix publ., 2002. 448p.
- Tarasova T.A. Kontrol fizicheskogo sostoyaniya detey doshkolnogo vozrasta: Metodicheskie rekomendatsii dlya rukovoditeley i pedagogov DOU [Monitoring of physical condition of preschoolers: guidelines for managers and educators PEE]. M.: Sfera publ., 2005. 176 p.
- FGOS DO Prikaz Minobrnauki Rossii # 1155 ot 17 oktyabrya 2013 g. «Ob utverzhdenii federalnogo gosudarstvennogo obrazovatelnogo standarta doshkolnogo obrazovaniya» [FSES PE Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia No. 1155 of October 17, 2013 “On the approval of the federal state educational standard for preschool education”]. [Electronic resource] Available at: http://minobrnauki.rf/dokumentyi/6261 (date of access 22.01.2018 g).
- Fedorova M.Yu. Razvivayushchee obuchenie v formirovanii «shkoly myacha» po basketbolu u detey nachalnykh klassov [Developing training in formation of "ball school" in basketball in primary school children]. PhD diss. abstr.. Ulan-Ude, 2011. 20 p. [Electronic resource] Available at: http://nauka-edagogika.com/pedagogika-13-00-04/dissertaciya-razvivayusch... (date of access: 23.10.2018).
- Chernyakova Yu.S., Chernyakova Yu.S. Individualizatsiya nachalnogo obucheniya basketbolu v obscheobrazovatelnoy shkole na osnove modulnoy tekhnologii [Individualization of elementary basketball training in comprehensive school based on modular technology]. PhD diss. abstr.. Yekaterinburg, 2003. 23 p. [Electronic resource] Available at: https://new-disser.ru/_avtoreferats/01002613330.pdf (date of access: 23.10.2018).
- Chudinovskih A.V., Vorobyev A.T. Novye podkhody k planirovaniyu uchebnoy raboty po fizicheskoy kulture v shkole [New approaches to planning educational work on physical education at school]. Development of students' motor and functional fitness: Collected research works. Sverdlovsk, 1990. pp. 98-104.
- Yakubovich M.A. Korrektsiya dvigatelnykh i rechevykh narusheniy metodami fizicheskogo vospitaniya: posobie dlya uchitelya [Correction of motor and speech disorders by physical education methods]. Teacher's guide. M.: Vlados publ., 2006. 287 p.