PhD E.A. Zyurin1
PhD, Associate Professor A.V. Kurentsov1
PhD, Associate Professor A.A. Baryaev2
1Federal Research Center for Physical Culture and Sports (FRS VNIIIFK), Moscow
2St. Petersburg Scientific Research Institute of Physical Culture, St. Petersburg
The authors studied the population’s motor mode and physical fitness rates by the example of the 30-39 year-old individuals regularly engaged in physical education and sports under the program of self-training for the Physical Culture and Sport Complex 'Ready for Labour and Defence" GTO Complex tests. During the educational experiment, a group was formed of 50 male and 50 female residents of Moscow and the Moscow Region, who were offered the program of self-training for the Physical Culture and Sport Complex 'Ready for Labour and Defence" GTO Complex tests. The measurements of the morphofunctional indicators (heart rate, blood pressure, carpal force, vital capacity (during expiration), taken at the beginning and at the end of the study, as well as the registration of the daily-average number of steps (using fitness bracelets from different manufacturers), enabled to determine statistically significant parameters of the daily and weekly physical activity.
The experiment revealed a positive effect of the developed self-training program for the VII stage males and females - 87% of the subjects successfully passed the tests under the Physical Culture and Sport Complex 'Ready for Labour and Defence" GTO Complex; the optimal daily motor mode for the males was 18,000 steps, and the females - 14,000 steps. It has been experimentally confirmed that the implementation of the self-training program promoting an increase in the level of physical fitness of the subjects training for the Physical Culture and Sport Complex 'Ready for Labour and Defence" GTO Complex tests is only possible if the motor mode is 180-220 min per week.
Keywords: adult population, regularly engaged in physical education and sports, physical activity, motor mode, physical fitness, Physical Culture and Sport Complex 'Ready for Labour and Defence" GTO Complex test implementation.
- Zyurin E.A., Kurentsov V.A., Bobkova E.N. Monitoring fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti naseleniya sub'ektov Rossiyskoy Federatsii, opredelyayushchiy gotovnost k vypolneniyu normativov VFSK GTO VI-XI stupeni [Monitoring of functional fitness of population of constituent entities of the Russian Federation to determine willingness to fulfill VI-XI Level GTO tests]. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki. 2018. no. 4.pp. 46-50.
- Zyurin E.A., Petruk E.N. Vyyavlenie usloviy stimulirovaniya fizicheskoy aktivnosti vzroslogo naseleniya cherez formirovanie dostupnoy fizkulturno-sportivnoy sredy [Identification of physical activity stimulating conditions for adult population through formation of accessible physical education and sports environment]. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki. 2019. no. 2. pp. 69-75.
- Postanovlenie Pravitelstva RF ot 11 iyunya 2014 g. # 540 «Ob utverzhdenii Polozheniya o Vserossiyskom fizkulturno-sportivnom komplekse «Gotov k trudu i oborone» (s izmeneniyami i dopolneniyami) [Decree of the RF Government dated June 11, 2014 No. 540 “On approval of the Regulation on Russian physical culture and sports complex“ Ready for labour and defense ”(with amendments and additions)] [Electronic resource] Available at: http://base.garant.ru/70675222/ (date of access – 04.07.2019).
- Prikaz Rosstata ot 27.03.2019 # 172 «Ob utverzhdenii formy federalnogo statisticheskogo nablyudeniya s ukazaniyami po ee zapolneniyu dlya organizatsii Ministerstvom sporta Rossiyskoy Federatsii federalnogo statisticheskogo nablyudeniya v sfere fizicheskoy kultury i sporta» [Rosstat order of March 27, 2019 No. 172 “On approval of the federal statistical monitoring form with instructions for filling it out for organization of federal statistical monitoring in physical education and sports sector by the Ministry of Sports of the RF]. [Electronic resource] Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_321222/ (date of access – 04.07.2019).
- Prikaz Minsporta RF ot 12.02.2019 # 90 «Ob utverzhdenii gosudarstvennykh trebovaniy Vserossiyskogo fizkulturno-sportivnogo kompleksa “Gotov k trudu i oborone”» [Order of the RF Ministry of Sports dated February 12, 2019 No. 90 “On approval of state requirements of Russian physical culture and sports complex“ Ready for labour and defense ””]. [Electronic resource] Available at: https://minjust.consultant.ru/documents/42248 (date of access – 04.07.2019).
- Ukaz Prezidenta RF ot 7 maya 2018 g. # 204 «O natsionalnykh tselyah i strategicheskikh zadachakh razvitiya Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2024 goda» [Decree of the RF President dated May 7, 2018 No. 204 “On national goals and strategic objectives of development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2024” [Electronic resource] Available at: https://base.garant.ru/71937200/ (date of access – 04.07.2019).
- Ukaz Prezidenta RF ot 24 marta 2014 g. # 172 «O Vserossiyskom fizkulturno-sportivnom komplekse "Gotov k trudu i oborone"» (GTO) [Decree of the RF President dated March 24, 2014 No. 172 “On Russian Physical Culture and Sports Complex“ Ready for Labour and Defense ”” (GTO)]. [Electronic resource] Available at: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc /70519520/#ixzz4Nhqx0QVG (date of access: 03.07.2019).