Dr.Hab., PhD, Associate Professor A.A. Peredelsky1
Dr.Sc.Polyt., Associate Professor P.S. Seleznev2
Dr.Sc.Polyt., Professor I.V. Fedyakin3
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
2Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow
3Russian University of Transport, Moscow
Sports and politics - this is how an entire topical section, which includes numerous works on the issues of the relationship between these social phenomena and life spheres, is designated.
The article is devoted to the methodology of study of the large topical section "Sports and Politics", which includes solutions of various authors for the problems of the relationship between these social phenomena and life spheres.
From the standpoint of the philosophy of science, historical and political science, it is the volume and content of the terms "sports", "politics", as well as the basic laws of their social functioning, reflected in the classification of types, conditions, forms, and models that are considered. The provided list of classification features of politics and sports enables to build a specific and contextual scientific algorithm for studying their interrelation in the form of a software-based test where questions having a cause-and-effect relationship.
The case study methodology implies that there is a special "key" to be used in a point rating system, based on which it becomes possible to prepare an analytical report in each specific case.
Keywords: sports, politics, types, forms, states, models, specific truth.
- Koch Arnold. Pagubna li zavisimost mezhdu sportom i politikoy? [Is the relationship between sport and politics harmful?]. Problemy mezhdunarodnogo sportivnogo dvizheniya. 1981. no. 4. M.: VNIIFK publ.. pp. 12-19.
- Peredelskiy A.A. Dvulikiy Yanus. Sport kak sotsialny fenomen: sushchnost i antologicheskie osnovaniya [Two-faced Janus. Sport as a social phenomenon: essence and anthological grounds]. Moscow: Sport publ., 2016, 312 p.
- Peredel'skiy A.A., Kirtoake A. Religiozno-politicheskie osnovaniya agonalno-sportivnoy traditsii i ikh vliyanie na teoriyu i metodiku sportivnogo obrazovaniya [Religious and Political Grounds of Agonal-Sports Tradition and Its Effect on Theory and Methodology of Sports Education]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2014. no.10. pp. 34-36.
- Stolyarov V.I., Sagalakov D.A., Stopnikova E.V. [ed.] Vzaimootnoshenie sporta i politiki (sotsialno-filosofskiy i metodologicheskiy analiz) [Relationship of sport and politics (socio-philosophical and methodological analysis)]. Competitive Humanism. no. 3. Relationship of sports and politics from the standpoint of humanism: Col. pap. M.: SpArt RSUPC, Problem Council of RAE on Physical Education and Sports, Fund for Sport and Peace Culture, 2005. pp. 5-123.
- Loy John W., McPherson Barry D., Kenyon Gerald (1978) Sport and Social Systems: A Guide to the Analysis, Problems and Literature. London : Addison–Wesley Publishing Company, 1978. pp. 287–290.