Postgraduate student Peng Tsun
Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
The success of the performance of athletes and their longevity in sport is determined in many respects by the level of development of physical qualities, coordination abilities, which allow performing risk elements of high complexity with objects. Special-motor training (SDP) is a specially organized process aimed at ensuring the development and improvement of physical properties necessary for the efficient development and competent execution of equilibria, turns, jumps, acrobatic elements, supports in group programs, exercises with various objects. Much attention is paid to the special physical fitness of junior athletes (13-15 years old) and pre-junior athletes (10-12 years old).
The main goal of performing various complexes of special-motor training is the integrative development of basic physical qualities in unity with subject training.
Keywords: physical training, rhythmic gymnastics, physical qualities of athletes, 10-12 year old athletes, exercises with accessories.
- Arkhipova Yu.A. O proyavlenii spetsializirovannyih vospriyatiy «chuvstva predmeta» v hudozhestvennoy gimnastike [Display of specialized perceptions of the “feeling of the accessories” in rhythmic gymnastics]. Gymnastics: Col. scientific works. v. VI SPbSUPE. SPb., 2008. pp. 65-68.
- Viner I.A., L.A. Karpenko Istoriya vozniknoveniya, sovremennoe sostoyanie i perspektivyi razvitiya hudozhestvennoy gimnastiki [History, current state and development prospects of rhythmic gymnastics]. Hudozhestvennaya gimnastika. Textbook RFC All-Russian Federation of Rhythmic Gymnastics; SPbSAPE. M.: [s.n.], 2003. pp. 3-8.
- Viner-Usmanova I.A. Integralnaya podgotovka v khudozhestvennoy gimnastike [Integral training in rhythmic gymnastics]. Doct. diss. abstract (Hab.). SPb., 2013. 36 p.
- Grishina Yu.I. Obschaya fizicheskaya podgotovka. Znat i umet [General physical training. Understand and be able to]. Study guide. Rostov-on/D: Fenix, 2012. 249 p.
- Lyakh V.I. Koordinatsionnyie sposobnosti shkolnikov[Coordination abilities of schoolchildren]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2000. no. 1. 24 p.
- Novikova L.A. , S.A. Izmailova Razvitie gibkosti sportsmenok v hudozhestvennoy gimnastike [Development of flexibility in rhythmic gymnasts]. . M.: Editus, 2018. 56 p..
- Karpenko L.A., O.G. Rumba [ed.]Teoriya i metodika fizicheskoy podgotovki v hudozhestvennoy i esteticheskoy gimnastike [Theory and methodology of physical training in rhythmic and aesthetic gymnastics]. Study guide. Sovetskiy sport, 2014. 264 p.: il.
- Tsepelevich I.V. Sopryazhennoe razvitie fizicheskih sposobnostey na etape uglublennoy podgotovki v hudozhestvennoy gimnastike [Associated development of physical abilities at advanced training stage in rhythmic gymnastics]. PhD diss.. SPb., 2007. 162 p.