Dr.Hab., Professor L.A. Semenov1
Dr.Hab., Professor L.I. Lubysheva2
1Surgut State Pedagogical University, Surgut
2Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
The substantiation of the need for the development of common guidelines for preschool educational organizations for assessing the conditional physical fitness of children is given. Interim targets are proposed (for 4-6 year-olds), which are based on test methods and standards developed earlier in the context of the national monitoring of the physical development of children and adolescents. As a final target (for children graduating from pre-school education), two options are proposed: the first is based on the normative requirements of the school curriculum, the second is the normative requirements of the first level of the Ready for Labor and Defense (GTO) complex. The targets given by the author for an intermediate assessment of the physical fitness of preschool children (from 4 to 6 years old) are very consistent and can be used unconditionally in all pre-school educational institutions. As for the final targets, there are some resolvable contradictions, caused in some cases by inconsistencies in the main regulatory documents of physical education of children: the school program of physical education and the requirements of the GTO complex .
Keywords: children, preschool age, physical fitness, benchmarks.
- Grizik T.I. , T.N. Doronova, E.V. Soloveva, S.G. Yakobson Raduga: programma vospitaniya, obrazovaniya i razvitiya ot 2 do 7 let v usloviyah detskogo sada [Rainbow: upbringing, education and development program for 2 to 7 year-olds in kindergarten]. M.: Prosveshchenie, 2014. 235 p.
- Zavyalova T.P., I.V. Starodubtseva, A.S. Yakovlev Problemyi i perspektivyi fizicheskogo vospitaniya doshkolnikov goroda Tyumeni [Problems and perspectives of preschool physical education in Tyumen]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2013. no. 12. pp. 17-21.
- Izaak S.I., V.A. Kabachkov, A.N. Tyapin Nauchnoe obespechenie sistemyi monitoringa fizicheskogo razvitiya i fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti detey, podrostkov i molodezhi [Scientific support for physical development and physical fitness monitoring system in application to children and young people]. Opyit rabotyi v sub'ektah Federatsii po osuschestvleniyu monitoringa sostoyaniya fizicheskogo zdorovya detey, podrostkov i molodezhi [Experience in RF subjects in monitoring of physical health of children, adolescents and young adults]. Col. scientific works. Moscow: RF State Committee for Sports, All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Physical Culture, 2002. pp. 10-37.
- Lyakh V.I., A.A. Zdanevich Kompleksnaya programma fizicheskogo vospitaniya uchaschihsya I-XI klassov obscheobrazovatelnoy shkolyi: programmyi obscheobrazovatelnyih uchrezhdeniy [Comprehensive physical education curriculum for I-XI graders of general education school: curricula of educational institutions]. Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 2011. 128 p.
- O vnesenii izmeneniy v Federalnyiy komponent gosudarstvennyih obrazovatelnyih standartov nachalnogo obschego, osnovnogo obschego i srednego (polnogo) obschego obrazovaniya: prikaz Minobrnauki Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 23.06.2015. # 1089 [On amendments to the Federal component of state educational standards of primary general, basic general and secondary general education: order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of 06.23.2015. No. 1089] [Electronic resource]
- Semenov L.A. Analiz sostoyaniya konditsionnoy fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti detey, postupayuschih v pervyiy klass, v kontekste realizatsii Federalnyih gosudarstvennyih obrazovatelnyih standartov [Analysis of conditioning fitness of first formers in context of federal state educational standards implementation]. Uch. zapiski un-ta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2016. no. 1(131) pp. 208-213.
- Федеральный государственный образовательный стандарт дошкольного образования (Приказ Министерства образования и науки России № 1155 от 17.10. 2013 г.) [электронный ресурс]: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/70412244/