Associate Professor V.G. Korolev1
1National Research University "Moscow Institute of Electronic Technology", Moscow
Physical fitness of a certain group of the population is the starting point for establishing standards for this part of the population. The article analyzes the updated standards of the VI stage GTO complex for men in the age group from 18 to 24 for compliance with the rules laid down in the concept of the difficulty of their implementation. The physical fitness of students of youths of National Research University "Moscow Institute of Electronic Technology" to fulfill the standards of the VI stage GTO complex was verified.
Based on the analysis, the authors conclude that the updated standards of the GTO complex do not correspond to the physical fitness of modern students. There is no relationship between the standards of the GTO complex and the standards of the EBCA for 2018-2021. by sports.
Test standards for types of the VI stage GTO complex for men are not equivalent in difficulty to their implementation. To eliminate this drawback, physical fitness of Russian university students should be monitored. The results obtained at the GTO complex testing centers do not reflect the objective picture of the physical preparedness of the country's population, since the tests are performed mainly by the most physically prepared people.
Keywords: GTO complex, standards, tests, students, physical fitness.
- Gilev G.A., Aleksandrova G.A., Kuryakova L.N. et al. K probleme fizicheskoy podgotovki studentov [To the problem of students' physical training]. Physical education, health and sport: actual issues of physical education and education in the context of the introduction of the Russian physical culture and sports complex “Ready for work and defense”, Proc. nat. res.-practical conf. April 20 2016 Surgut. BHEI KhMAD – Yugra SSPU. Surgut : RIO SurGPU, 2016. pp. 23-24.
- Zatsiorskiy V.M., E.Ya. Bondarevskiy, A.M. Petrosyan Sportivnaya metrologiya. Problema otsenki sportivnyih dostizheniy: Lektsiya dlya studentov [Sports metrology. The Problem of Evaluation of Sports Achievements: Lecture for Students]. SCOLIPE. M.: s.n.., 1975. 66 p.
- Obnovlennyie normativyi GTO [Updated GTO tests]. [Electronic resource]. Available at: gto.ru›news/09082017…normativy-gto-vstupy (date of access: 30.03.2019).
- Rezolyutsiya Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Vserossiyskiy fizkulturno-sportivnyiy kompleks «Gotov k trudu i oborone» (GTO) i massovyiy sport v sisteme zdorovogo obraza zhizni naseleniya» g. Vladimir 10 oktyabrya 2016 Ministerstvo sporta: ofits. cayt [Resolution of the International research and practical conference "Russian Physical Culture and Sports Complex" Ready for Labor and Defense "(GTO) and Mass Sport in the Healthy Lifestyle System" Vladimir October 10, 2016 Ministry of Sports: officer. site.]. [Electronic resource] Available at: https//www minspot.gov.ru/2016/Rezol-po-itogam-Konferencii-GTO.doc (date of access: 29.03.2019).
- Uvarov V.A., Bulavina T.A.Rezultatyi aprobatsii deystvuyuschih normativnyih trebovaniy I-VI stupeni VFSK GTO [Results of testing of current regulatory requirements of the I-VI stage GTO complex]. Socio-pedagogical aspects of physical education of youth: collected scientific papers of the III International Scientific and Practical Conference (February 27 2015). Ulyanovsk: UlSTU publ., 2015. pp. 236–239.