PhD, Associate Professor I.V. Dreyke1
Dr.Hab., Professor V.P. Guba2, 3
PhD, Associate Professor V.V. Presnyakov1
PhD, Associate Professor V.S. Shevtsov1
1Vasilevsky Military Academy of the Army Air Defense Corps, Smolensk
2 Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
3Smolensk State University, Smolensk
The cadets of the Military Academy of Military Air Defense of the city of Smolensk, who made up the reference and experimental groups, participated in the experiment. A comparative analysis of physical development, physical fitness and compliance with standards for combat training before the start of the study did not reveal differences between the groups. Within each group, 72 practical and 8 control classes were held for 6 months with each group. The duration of each lesson was 90 minutes.
In the control unit, classes were conducted according to generally accepted methods according to NFP-09. A feature of the training methodology in the experimental group was the use of military pentathlon exercises. Based on the results, the authors conclude that improving the combat skills of cadets through exercises that include elements of the military pentathlon has an advantage over exercises according to the generally accepted pattern.
Keywords: military personnel, cadets, military pentathlon, physical training, combat training.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Ontokineziologiya cheloveka [Human ontokinesiology]. M.: Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2000. 275 p.
- Guba V.P., Presnyakov V.V. Metody matematicheskoy obrabotki rezultatov sportivno-pedagogicheskikh issledovaniy. Uchebno-metod. posobie [Methods of mathematical processing of sports pedagogical research data. Teaching aid]. Moscow: Chelovek publ., 2015, 289 p.
- Dreyke I.V., V.A. Savchenko Vzaimosvyaz uprazhneniy voennogo pyatiborya i urovnya razvitiya fizicheskih kachestv sportsmena [Interrelation of exercises of military pentathlon and level of development of athlete's physical qualities]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. M., 2018. no. 1. 42 p.
- Lavrentev V.A. Voenno-sportivnoe mnogobore kak sredstvo povyisheniya fizicheskoy i sportivnoy podgotovlennosti obuchayuschihsya v suvorovskih voennyih uchilischah [Military sports all-around to improve physical fitness of students in Suvorov military schools]. PhD diss. abstract. SPb., 2005. 24 p.
- Kholodov Zh.K. , V.S. Kuznetsov Teoriya i metodika fizicheskogo vospitaniya i sporta [Theory and methodology of physical education and sports]. M.: Akademiya, 2003. 480 p.