Game aggression rating method driven by vibration imaging technology
PhD, Associate Professor N.V. Lutkova1
Dr.Hab., Professor Yu.M. Makarov1
PhD, Associate Professor J.N. Nikolaenko2
1Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sport and Health, St. Petersburg
2LLC «Multisectoral enterprise "Elsys"», St. Petersburg
Game aggression is interpreted herein as the controlled aggression in sports geared to secure a strategic advantage in competitions in the critical game intervals and matches on the whole. Coaches may test the mental and physiological responses of athletes to certain impacts using a set of the relevant criteria to rate the individual game aggression. The tests use a variety of stimulating images demonstrated on the screen in the questioning process. The game aggression express test data give the means to analyze the individual mental and physiological response profiles.
The test program was designed using the relevant set of game aggression rating criteria including the legal, physical, game, adaptive, strategic and tactical ones. Each of the game aggression rating criteria was covered by a special questionnaire survey to profile the current mental and physiological states and analyze distribution patterns in the responses. Sampled for the study were the Class I 19-20 year old academic athletes (n=20) competing in a few team sports at Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sport and Health, with the test data processed by VibroSport software.
Keywords: game aggression, skilled athletes, method, questionnaire survey, vibration imaging technology .
- Makarov Yu.M., Lutkova N.V. Definitsiya ponyatiya «igrovaya agressiya» v sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti sportsmenov-igrovikov [Definition of game aggression concept in competitive activity of players]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2016. no. 3 (133). pp. 297-301.
- Minkin V.A. Vibroizobrazhenie [Vibraimage]. St. Petersburg: Renome publ., 2007. 108 p.
- Nikolaenko Ya.N. Razrabotka i aprobatsiya metoda pred'yavleniya stimulnogo materiala pri testirovanii mnozhestvennogo intellekta tehnologiey vibroizobrazheniya [Development and testing of method of stimulating material presentation when testing multiple intelligence using vibraimage technology]. Modern psychophysiology. Vibration technology: proc. 1st International Scientific and Technical Conference, June 28-29, 2018, St. Petersburg, Russia. V.A. Minkin et al. [ed.] St. Petersburg: Elsis publ., 2018. pp. 70-77.
- Pat. RU 2017109920 RF. Sposob otsenki psikhofiziologicheskogo sostoyaniya cheloveka [Psychophysiological state rating method]. LLC MP Elsis». appl. 24.03.2017.
- Programma diagnostiki aktsentuatsiy lichnosti. Programmnoe obespechenie. Rukovodstvo po ekspluatatsii. Versiya: PsyAccent [Diagnostic program for personality accentuations. Software. Manual. Version: PsyAccent].St. Petersburg: Elsis publ., 2018. 53 p.
- Minkin V.A., Nikolaenko N.N. Application of Vibraimage Technology and System for Analysis of Motor Activity and Study of Functional State of the Human Body. Biomedical Engineering, 2008. V. 42. N. 4. pp. 196-200.
- Minkin V.A., Nikolaenko Y.N. Application of New Concept for Multiple Intelligences Calculation for Personality and Social Groups Comparison Research. Journal of Behavioral and Brain Science, 2017. V. 7. pp. 447-463.