PhD, Associate Professor A.V. Antipov1
1Moscow State Regional University, Moscow
Objective of the study was to substantiate the features of an integrated system for qualifying junior athletes at various stages of training at football academies. Scientific work was carried out in 2013-2019. on the basis of the sports academy of the football club Lokomotiv (Moscow). The study involved football players of three age groups (U - 6-7-8; U - 9-10; U - 11-12), who correspond to the stages of sports training recommended by the federal standard for sports training in football and a program for football academies, youth sports schools, specialized children and youth sport schools of Olympic reserve and schools of Olympic reserve. In the course of the study, criteria were developed for the selection of young athletes at various stages of training at football academies. Particular attention was paid to the methodological justification of control exercises aimed at determining motor abilities and individual game skills, which were evaluated using outdoor games, exercises to assess physical fitness, as well as specialized game exercises in technology. It is proved that the definition of criteria and the use of specialized exercises makes it possible to accurately determine the prospects of an athlete to practice at the football academy.
Keywords: football, training stages, comprehensive initial selection, motor abilities, game exercises.
- Alekseev V.N. Sistema upravleniya protsessom razvitiya rossiyskogo futbola v sovremennykh usloviyakh. Avtoref. dis. dokt. ped. nauk [System to control current development of Russian football. Doct. diss. abstract (Hab.)]. Maikop, 2009. 37 p.
- Botyaev V.L. Otbor i prognozirovanie v sporte na osnove pokazateley razvitiya koordinatsionnyih sposobnostey [Qualification and prediction in sport based on indicators of development of coordination abilities]. Surgut, 2011. 214 p.
- Guba V.P., Shamardin A.A. Kompleksny kontrol integralnoy funktsionalnoy podgotovlennosti futbolistov [Integrated control of integral functional fitness of footballers]. Moscow: Sovetsky sport publ., 2015, 284 p.
- Guba V.P. Teoriya i praktika sportivnogo otbora i ranney orientatsii v vidyi sporta [Theory and practice of sports selection and early sports orientation]. M.: Sovetskiy sport, 2008. 302p.
- Guba V.P., Leksakov A.V. Futbol [Football]. Taxtbook. M.: Sport, 2018. 660 p.
- Federalny standart sportivnoy podgotovki po vidu sporta futbol. utverzhden prikazom Ministerstva sporta Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 27 marta 2013 goda no. 147 [Federal standard of sports training in football. approved by the order of the Ministry of Sports of the Russian Federation on March 27, 2013 no. 147]. Available at: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/70291040/
- Guba V.P. [ed.] Futbol: Programma dlya futbolnyih akademiy, detsko-yunosheskih sportivnyih shkol, spetsializirovannykh detsko-yunosheskih shkol olimpiyskogo rezerva i uchilishch olimpiyskogo rezerva [Football: Program for football academies, youth sports schools, specialized youth schools of Olympic reserve and Olympic reserve schools]. Moscow: Sport publ., 2015, 208 p.