Dr.Sc.Philos., Professor V.I. Stolyarov1
PhD, Associate Professor S.S. Gulyaeva2
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
2Tchaikovsky State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports, Tchaikovsky
The problems of implementing the health and recreational function of sports, which is becoming increasingly important in modern conditions, are discussed. The authors disclose the recreational and recreational function of sport, identify the conditions for the full implementation of the recreational and recreational function of modern sport, justify the need for a new model of sport for the full and effective solution of recreational and recreational tasks based on sports activities. The authors, analyzing various models of sports in the activities of the Olympic movement, other international movements, identify both positive and negative aspects of their concepts and practical activities for the implementation of the health and recreational function. Given the described situation, the authors point to the work by V.I. Stolyarov, which presents the concept developed by the scientist and the program of the innovative model of mass sports called "sports for health and recreation", which is designed to use all the positive, and at the same time eliminate the problems and difficulties of modern sports models in solving health and recreational tasks.
Keywords: health and recreational function.
- Materialy k zasedaniyu Gosudarstvennogo Soveta Rossiyskoy Federatsii po voprosu «O povyishenii roli fizicheskoy kulturyi i sporta v formirovanii zdorovogo obraza zhizni rossiyan» [Proc. of the meeting of the State Council of the Russian Federation on the issue “Actions to promote physical education and sports in formation of healthy lifestyle of Russians”]. Report. M.: Sov. sport, 2002.
- Spartianskaya gumanisticheskaya programma: soderzhanie, opyit realizatsii i perspektivyi [Spartian humanistic program: content, implementation experience and prospects]. Col. works. V.I. Stolyarov [ed.]. Saratov: Nauchnaya kniga, 2012. 124 p.
- Stolyarov V.I. Innovatsionnyie napravleniya, formyi i metodyi fizkulturno-sportivnoy rabotyi s naseleniem (otechestvenny i zarubezhny opyt) [Innovative directions, forms and methods of physical education and sports activities with the population (domestic and foreign experience)]. V.1 M.: RUSNICE publ., 2017. v. 1. 160 p.; v. 2. 194p.; v. 3. 294 p.
- Stolyarov V.I. Proekt novoy modeli massovogo sporta dlya strategii razvitiya fizicheskoy kulturyi i sporta na period do 2030 [Project of new mass sports model for physical education and sports development strategy for the period up to 2030]. Actual problems of sports science in the aspect of social and humanitarian knowledge ”, dedicated to the memory of V.K. Bal'sevich, Scientific Symposium May 31 2019. M.: RSUPESYT publ., 2019. pp. 91-108.
- Stolyarov V.I. Spartianskie innovatsionnyie formyi i metodyi vospitaniya i organizatsii dosuga detey i molodezhi [Spartan innovative forms and methods of education and organization of leisure activities for children and youth]. Manual (ser. «Library of Spartian Humanist Center». no. 2). M., 2008. 231 p.
- Stolyarov V.I. Teoriya i metodologiya sovremennogo fizicheskogo vospitaniya: sostoyanie razrabotki i avtorskaya kontseptsiya [Theory and methodology of modern physical education: state of development and author's concept]. Kiev: NUFVSU, Olimpiyskaya literatura, 2015. 704 p.
- Stolyarov V.I. Teoriya i praktika gumanisticheskogo sportivnogo dvizheniya v sovremennom obschestve (kriticheskiy analiz sostoyaniya i novyie kontseptsii) [Theory and practice of humanistic sports movement in modern society (critical analysis of the state and new concepts)]. M.: RUSAYNS, 2019. v. II. 274 p.; v. III. 266 p.; v. IV. 238 p.