PhD A.I. Kondrukh
Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
The study analyzes benefits of the modern practical shooting sport for the creative and multisided personality developmental, cultural, health improvement and professional progress related purposes. Cultural effects of the practical shooting sport were found to notably contribute to the personality shaping and development process in many aspects other than the sport-unspecific individual qualities prior to the practical shooting sport. Theoretical findings of the study were tested in practical trainings at 139 non-governmental education establishments and sport clubs providing practical shooting services, with 635 trainees sampled for the study. The study data and analysis found high and multisided benefits of the practical shooting sport for the personality developmental and cultural agendas, conditional on the trainees being well motivated for progress and success.
Keywords: educational benefits, practical shooting, personality, athlete.
- Alekseev S.V., Gostev R.G., Kuramshin Y.F. Fizicheskaya kultura i sport v Rossiyskoy Federatsii: novye vyzovy sovremennosti [Physical Culture and Sports in the Russian Federation: New Challenges of Today]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury i sporta publ., 2013, 780 p.
- Vizitey N.N., Dorgan V.I. Osnovnyie tendentsii vliyaniya sporta na lichnost [Main trends in influence of sport on personality]. Nauka i sport: sovremennye tendentsii, 2016, vol. 12, no. 3 (12), pp. 3-12.
- Dmitriev S.V. Sotsiokulturnaya teoriya dvigatelnyih deystviy cheloveka: sport, iskusstvo, didaktika [Socio-cultural theory of motor actions in man: sports, art, didactics]. N. Novgorod: NSPU publ., 2011, 359 p.
- Litvinenko S.N. Issledovanie fenomena sportivnogo udovolstviya [Study of sports pleasure phenomenon]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury,2010, no. 9, pp. 62-65.
- Lubysheva L.I., Mochenov V.P. Novy kontseptualny podkhod k sovremennomu ponimaniyu sotsialnoy prirody sporta [New conceptual approach to modern understanding of social nature of sport]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2015, no. 4, pp. 94–101.
- Tillikh P. Muzhestvo byt. Izbrannoe. Teologiya kultury [Courage to be. Selected works. Theology of Culture]. Moscow: Yurist publ., 1995. 131 p.
- Filimonova S.I. Fizicheskaya kultura i sport kak prostranstvo formirovaniya optimalnoy samorealizatsii lichnosti [Physical education and sports as space for optimal self-actualization]. Doct. diss. abstract (Hab.). Moscow, 2004, 48 p.