Scientific conference "Present day issues of modern biomechanics of physical training and sports"
Chernihiv Shevcheko national pedagogical university Invites persons working for degrees of doctor, post-graduate students, masters, lecturers of your educational institution to take part in the VІ international scientific conference in honour of Anatoly Laputin "Present day issues of modern Biomechanics of physical training and sports", which will take place October, 24th-25 th, 2013.
The purpose of the conference is the exchange of the theoretical and methodological information, defining perspective directions of fundamental and applied research in the area of biomechanics of physical training and sports.
RESEARCH AREAS PRESENTED AT THE CONFERENCE:
1. Modern development and teaching of biomechanics of physical training and sports.
2. Biomechanical, pedagogical, psychological aspects of physical training and sports.
3. Biomechanical, information-communication technologies and design workings out in physical training and sports.
4. Problems of forming and improving sports-technical skills.
THE PUBLICATION OF WORKS OF the CONFERENCE
Conference papers will be published by the beginning of the conference in the bulletin confirmed by VАC of Ukraine as the specialised edition – "the Bulletin of Chernihiv Shevchenko national pedagogical university. The series: Pedagogical sciences. Physical training and sports".
The organizational fee for publishing the article is 25 hrn. (3,1$) per page of the publication. It is paid when the text is submitted to the organizers.
Scientific articles of doctors of sciences (without co-authors) will be published free of charge.
– Ukraine – Privatbank, transfer to the card 6762 4683 0421 7445;
– Russia, etc. - a wire transfer to: Garkusha Sergei (with a remark "Conference").
Ukraine, 14013, Chernigov, Hetman Polubotok str., 53, Chernihiv Shevchenko national pedagogical university, physical training chair
REQUIREMENTS TO ARTICLES
· Deadline for submitting articles - September, 20, 2012.
· Language – Ukrainian, Russian, English.
· Article size – 8-12 pages.
· Text of the article is to be typed in Microsoft Word for Windows; font – Times New Roman, 14 pt, 1,5 - spaced. For formulas and diagrams: font size - 10. Page parameters: left field – 30 mm, right – 15 mm, top - 20 mm, bottom – 20 mm. It is possible to include graphic materials in article – drawings, tables, a formula, photo, etc.
· Article structure: UDC, a surname and the initials of the author and co-authors (no more than four), article title, the summary and keywords (in three languages – Ukrainian, Russian, English – up to 5 lines, keywords – up to 2 lines; the second and third summary should include the surname and the initials of the author); article text, bibliography.
· Article should be written according to the official standard requirements and contain such necessary elements as identification of a problem and its connection with the important scientific or applied issues; the analysis of the latest research and publications; the formulation of the purpose and specific objectives; the basic material of research; conclusions and prospects for further studies; bibliography.
· Deadline for submitting the application – September, 13th, 2012.
· Articles of authors without scientific degrees are subject to proofreading. The authors pay the fee only after they are notified via e-mail whether their works are accepted for publishing. A copy of the receipt testifying the fee transfer is to be sent via e-mail to the organization committee.
· Each author can contribute no more than 3 articles to be published in the volume of conference papers.
· Authors and co-authors are responsible for their inferences and reliability of the scientific data
· All expenses are taken by the sending organisation.
THE HEAD OF ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
Nikolay Nosko – doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, the rector of Chernihiv Shevchenko national pedagogical university (04622 3-22-54).
063 336-47-27 – Sergey Garkusha, the senior lecturer, PhD in physical physical training and sport
The editorial board reserves the right to correct or reject materials that do not meet the official standard requirements.